What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Trade Thread

28, 33, 37, 51, 58, 60 are all available.. Looking for a pick in the 15-20 range.

PM me w/ offers. Got my eyes set on someone, but no way does he fall to 28.

Last edited:
I'm going to take over for Phoenix. The Suns may be willing to trade back up into the late 1st round. #44 + the full $3 million in cash. Also willing to consider trade offers for Dekker.

Boston taking advantage of a mid draft firing of a GM. Lol. Dekker must not have been Ellis's man.
Not so much that. I like him just fine. I just think that he's a bad fit for Phoenix. I would have gone with a different player - one of whom is still on the board. Hoping he falls one more spot. Ended up getting a mid 2nd to probably get the guy I'd have taken at 18. Good deal for both teams.

Not so much that. I like him just fine. I just think that he's a bad fit for Phoenix. I would have gone with a different player - one of whom is still on the board. Hoping he falls one more spot. Ended up getting a mid 2nd to probably get the guy I'd have taken at 18. Good deal for both teams.

Which is why he's not ur guy. And agree good trade for both. I really wanted to take him at 16 but I hate Bostons bigs. Not a very threatening presence in the middle on offense. Lyles definitely is my most feared presence in the post day one.

Love that I was able to fill a need with Lyles and also get the best player on my board at the time I picked Lyles in Dekker. He will replace what Boston had in Jeff Green. And add toughness and defense. While playing sf and stretch 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I have no more picks. Bulls didn't have a second round pick and Boston traded all of its 2end rounders. Feel I got great value with all my picks very happy.

I love that I got three guys I'd be very happy with the Jazz picking at 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk