What's new

JazzFanz Forum Mock - Trade Thread

Philadelphia has agreed to trade picks 58 and 60 to Golden St. for $3M cash.

Memphis has agreed to trade 32 and $3M cash to Chicago for their 2017 top-15 protected first round pick. If the pick is not conveyed by 2018, then Memphis receives Chicago's 2019 and 2020 second round picks.

Here is a list of all of the trades that have been done so far:

Philadelphia trades #3 (Jahil Okafor) to Orlando for #5 (Kristaps Porzingis), #51, and their 2017 top-5 protected first round pick.

Cleveland trades #24 (Rondae Hollis-Jefferson) to Philadelphia for #35, #47, and $3M in cash.

Philadelphia trades #24 (Rondae Hollis-Jefferson) to Boston for #28 and #33.

Phoenix trades #13 (Kelly Oubre) to Houston for #18 (Sam Dekker) and their 2016 top-3 protected first round pick.

Dallas trades #21 (Jerian Grant), #52, and $3M in cash to Philadelphia for #28, #33, and #37.

Boston trades #24 (Rondae Hollis-Jefferson) and #45 to Phoenix for #18 (Sam Dekker).

Philadelphia trades #58 and #60 to Golden St. for $3M in cash.

Houston trades #32 and $3M in cash to Memphis for #25 (Tyus Jones).

Memphis trades #32 and $3M in cash to Chicago for their 2017 top-15 protected first round pick. If the pick is not conveyed by 2018, then Memphis receives Chicago's 2019 and 2020 second round picks.

Selection thread is updated to reflect 2nd round and trades. Check it out and let me know if there's anything I missed. Philly is making my job difficult. :)

Phoenix is still looking to move up from both 44 and 45. I have a solid offer for 45 and cash that I'm likely to take, but willing to offer 44 and the right to swap 1st round picks next year to move back up into the 1st round. Offer is good until my target comes off the board.

Phoenix is still looking to move up from both 44 and 45. I have a solid offer for 45 and cash that I'm likely to take, but willing to offer 44 and the right to swap 1st round picks next year to move back up into the 1st round. Offer is good until my target comes off the board.

Likewise, I have 51, 52, and $6M in cash left.

I'm very disappointed in hack. He won the right to play DL has all these assets to use and just stood there and picked Kaminsky and said see us in the second round. I'd have had a little fun. I think I'd have moved down picked up better assets with numerous picks to use by the end of the day I'd have gotten Dekker and one or two more firsts in the 17 draft to go with the two the Jazz already have that year.

I'm very disappointed in hack. He won the right to play DL has all these assets to use and just stood there and picked Kaminsky and said see us in the second round. I'd have had a little fun. I think I'd have moved down picked up better assets with numerous picks to use by the end of the day I'd have gotten Dekker and one or two more firsts in the 17 draft to go with the two the Jazz already have that year.

Should have awarded me the right, can you imagine? Lol right off the bat I would have traded 12 for 16 and 28 which I'm pretty sure you would have done.

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to fleece... oops, pardon me, make a trade with... the Phoenix Suns:

#27 for #44 and the right for first round pick swap for 2016(if not conveyed the right to swap first round picks in 2017, if not conveyed it turns into two second round picks in 2017 and 2018).

Pleasure dealing with you GM Ellis269 :)

Edited trade:

#27 for #44 and the right for first round pick swap for 2017(if not conveyed it turns into two second round picks in 2017 and 2018).

Last edited:
Trade between Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers.

Lakers trade #27 pick to Phoenix for #44 and the right to swap 1st round picks in either 2016 or 2017 - if not conveyed by 2017 it becomes two (2017 and 2018) 2nd round picks.

Yep, I confirm!