Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miye Oni

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Contributor
I'd like to compile a list of who jazzfanz.com feels are the Jazz's best players, ranked in order from best to worst, so I'm going to do a series of polls. This is round 2. Results so far:

1. Rudy Gobert
2. [this poll]

Once there are enough votes to make it clear who the choice should be for a particular round, I'll call it good and move on to the next round (replacing the player in the poll who was selected with next man up). Or if it's not obvious, I'll let the poll run for 24 hours and then call it good. Poll choices are sorted in order of total minutes played as of today.

You can interpret "best player" however you want.

I voted on performance this year, not overall ability or talent.
Conley's certainly been great this year, I won't argue with that. I specifically said people were free to define "best" however they wanted.

It’s the next thread that gets wild. Or the next one. Or one after that, I don’t know.

Good problem to have.

Yeah, I'll wait for a couple more votes before calling this for Donovan, but it'll get interesting real soon. Probably Conley will easily win the third spot but after that who knows! My guess would be Clarkson, but could be Bojan, Jingles, or even Royce.

OK, let's just put the other players out of their misery. Donovan it is!