What's new

Jeff Green has been waived

Why do people keep saying Niang is overweight? Sure, he's not the fastest guy on the court, but how much basketball have you played -- organized full court? Someone fat won't last long and to play in the NBA in which guys move like lightning you have to be in elite condition. Sure you have guys like Shaq who were overweight but he was a center. George is not chiseled like some guys but I wouldn't say he's fat.

I agree and you are hero for me. Thank you and thank you listen to me.

giphy.gif

Why do people keep saying Niang is overweight? Sure, he's not the fastest guy on the court, but how much basketball have you played -- organized full court? Someone fat won't last long and to play in the NBA in which guys move like lightning you have to be in elite condition. Sure you have guys like Shaq who were overweight but he was a center. George is not chiseled like some guys but I wouldn't say he's fat.
I would. What is his BMI? Compare that to Karl Malone. OK unfair comparison. There are times when het gets beat to loss balls or where he is slightly out of position because he didn't move his legs or feet fast enough. I think the game would be a lot easier for him and he would be a better player if he were in better condition.

I would. What is his BMI? Compare that to Karl Malone. OK unfair comparison. There are times when het gets beat to loss balls or where he is slightly out of position because he didn't move his legs or feet fast enough. I think the game would be a lot easier for him and he would be a better player if he were in better condition.

He Is old now he doesn't care about fitness at this point in his career

I imagine he'll stat a free agent until some team has a player get hurt and they become desperate for any help.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk