What's new

Jeff Green has been waived

Wrong. If he gets picked up, it doesn't matter when, his new salary will get deducted from ours and we only pay the difference, and since he's on the minimum, that's guaranteed to be nothing. And there's not a big market for minimum-salary guys, so they don't get traded very often on their own.
So let me get this straight, you're saying that because he's on the minimum, if he gets signed this year "whenever" the debt comes off our books? Is that the way it works? If so great because team' sites are already showing interest on the net.

Needs to do it for a while and know he’s getting those min. He’s also still developing

I thought we don’t have time for development... You know win now ???

Creating more time for this stiff is going to be a disaster. If we don’t trade for another big body we’re fooked

So let me get this straight, you're saying that because he's on the minimum, if he gets signed this year "whenever" the debt comes off our books? Is that the way it works? If so great because team' sites are already showing interest on the net.
Yep. Normally cutting a guy costs money, because if they sign for the minimum (most teams are over the cap and can only offer the minimum anyway), that leaves you on the hook for the difference.

Creating more time for this stiff is going to be a disaster. If we don’t trade for another big body we’re fooked
You and idiots like you said the same of Ingles. I think I called you and others idiots then too. Once an idiot always an idiot.

I really think this is about Brantley. He’s the best fit at the 4 for this team moving forward.

He won't need as much time as Exum did, that's for sure lol

So are you trying to say that anytime a player sucks early on then that means that they will always be as good as Ingles ended up being?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
No. I just see something in him kinda like I did with Ingles. Not comparing them but things that were said about Ingles are being said about Niang. I was laughed at then like now. Guys like Niang and Ingles who aren’t all that athletically gifted take time and take their lumps along the way.

Niang could step away from his Dunkin Donuts fix everyday.
Why do people keep saying Niang is overweight? Sure, he's not the fastest guy on the court, but how much basketball have you played -- organized full court? Someone fat won't last long and to play in the NBA in which guys move like lightning you have to be in elite condition. Sure you have guys like Shaq who were overweight but he was a center. George is not chiseled like some guys but I wouldn't say he's fat.

Andy Larsen (@andyblarsen) Tweeted:
A thought: the Jazz can trade Clarkson again before the trade deadline if they want in a one-for-one deal. But because Clarkson makes $13.4M, not $9.6M, the Jazz could acquire up to $18.4M in a trade this Jan/Feb. If he works, keep him, if not, move again for another piece?
Hmm in the vicinity of what Favors' contract? Wishful thinking. Not sure if it is allowed or would work.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using JazzFanz mobile app