What's new

Jeremy Evans breaks his record at P3 reaching 12'9" with a 45 " standing vertical leap

IMO Evans just needs to forgo any work on basketball skills and just focus on being able to get his vertical high enough to where he can dunk from the 3pt line.

Also, if his standing vertical is 45'' I wonder what his vertical with a 2-step approach or a full approach is.

Im sure they meant his max vertical was 45", the article was just written hastily.
A 45" standing would beat the combine record by 5".

I'd rather see him eat himself sick and gain 25 pounds. It don't matter how high you can jump sitting on the bench.

I'd rather see him eat himself sick and gain 25 pounds. It don't matter how high you can jump sitting on the bench.

Nah, his uniqueness is what makes him a NBA player. It's also physically impossible for him to gain 25 lbs of muscle in an NBA off-season and keep it for a NBA season.

He is a 10 MPG kind of guy. Come in, make some highlight dunks/blocks/rebounds and bring some quick energy.

He's useless. Not big enough to play the 4. To slow and too poor a shot to be a 3. If he was smart he'd define his role and get minutes.
Nah, his uniqueness is what makes him a NBA player. It's also physically impossible for him to gain 25 lbs of muscle in an NBA off-season and keep it for a NBA season.

He is a 10 MPG kind of guy. Come in, make some highlight dunks/blocks/rebounds and bring some quick energy.

combine vert is a different animal. it's like nfl 40 dash. so many damn players with supposedly '4.3' speed, but they end up running much slower time when they do it officially at the combine. grob III thought he had 45 inch vert.

so it's definitely impressive just judging by picture, but still... it ain't official.

combine vert is a different animal. it's like nfl 40 dash. so many damn players with supposedly '4.3' speed, but they end up running much slower time when they do it officially at the combine. grob III thought he had 45 inch vert.

so it's definitely impressive just judging by picture, but still... it ain't official.

Pretty sure we have all seen Evans jump high as **** and put it to pretty good in game use.

Jeremy works out like a real man. If Hayward and Kanter works hard like Evans there is no stopping my Jazz. Too bad they want to take fish and play the video games on maximum contract. You would think a real man will want championship but not these two. They don't even care when enemy sticks finger into ear. You have ever saw Enes get mad? Me neither. He has no passion.