What's new

Jeremy Evans breaks his record at P3 reaching 12'9" with a 45 " standing vertical leap

The kind of people who hate on Jeremy Evans are probably the same people who enjoyed killing puppies and kitties as a child.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];899894 said:
I am sick of all this hate to Jeremy Evans. Why because he is no more years 19? Jeremy can do everything AK can do he just need a coach to let him in good atrucre.

no you didn't

Does performance against starters matter since we are all in agreement he is not a starter?

I was responding to a comment that Evans provides "minimal rebounding" and compared his rebound rate to those players. If his rebounding is minimal against the bench players than that must mean those players rebound rates are minimal against starters.

i get where you are coming from, but i don't even agree with 'minimal rebounding'. evans is good at one thing. and that's about it. can he develop? but i'm sick of waiting.

Yeah, because he just reached 45'' on his vertical a couple of days ago.....

joey galloway ran 4.2. many believes bo jackson ran sub 4.2. randy moss with 50 vert. michael crabtree ran sub 4.3 before injury. unofficial, unofficial, unofficial, unofficial.

joey galloway ran 4.2. many believes bo jackson ran sub 4.2. randy moss with 50 vert. michael crabtree ran sub 4.3 before injury. unofficial, unofficial, unofficial, unofficial.
Dion sanders ran a 4.29 at the combine iirc

Dion sanders ran a 4.29 at the combine iirc

That number's legit, and he was probably even faster. There's a story from his baseball years that they'd put him in rundowns a lot in practice because they couldn't tag him. If you've watched a little ball you know how rare it is for anyone to beat a rundown situation. Shoe Lace Sanders did it all the time.