What's new

Jeremy Evans breaks his record at P3 reaching 12'9" with a 45 " standing vertical leap

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];899233 said:
You have ever saw Enes get mad? Me neither. He has no passion.

[video=youtube_share;GFBEUks6Wvs]https://youtu.be/GFBEUks6Wvs

Baseless comment. Kanter shoves Landry and then pushes Jack in this video that took all of five seconds to find. What's your example of Kanter being a pushover?

Baseless comment. Kanter shoves Landry and then pushes Jack in this video that took all of five seconds to find. What's your example of Kanter being a pushover?

I was going to post this then I said what the heck SF is going to post it anyway.

I think jeremy evans is under-rated

I seen Dwight Howard elbows him in chest. Enes goes crying to ref then asks coach for bench time. You seen video with John Lucas throwing butter like girls fighting? Enes Kanter is only player of Jazz who does not help. Many more examples.

I like Jeremy but he is what he is. He provides energy, efficient scoring and weakside shot-blocking. He also provides minimal rebounding and poor defense overall. The problem is he is a 5th big--slot usually used for developing guys.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];899261 said:
I seen Dwight Howard elbows him in chest. Enes goes crying to ref then asks coach for bench time. You seen video with John Lucas throwing butter like girls fighting? Enes Kanter is only player of Jazz who does not help. Many more examples.
Being used to fighting psychology and being able to fight are two different things.

I like Jeremy but he is what he is. He provides energy, efficient scoring and weakside shot-blocking. He also provides minimal rebounding and poor defense overall. The problem is he is a 5th big--slot usually used for developing guys.

Some guys with similar rebound rates as Jeremy last season: Paul Millsap, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, David Lee

I agree Evans is underrated but I didn't think he was underrated by Jazz fans.

I like Evans. He's improved. If he can get better each and every year it will be fun to see what else he can do. Nobody expects the guy to be an all-star - he's a pogo-stick who is improving his shot.

Pretty sure we have all seen Evans jump high as **** and put it to pretty good in game use.

none of his dunks are remotely close to 45 inch. i mean not even close. so if he can really jump that high, then maybe he should do it in games. and maybe just maybe that he should practice something more substantial - like a jumpshot or simple post moves.

Some guys with similar rebound rates as Jeremy last season: Paul Millsap, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, David Lee

using per 36 for rebounding? getouttahere

More importantly, comparing the rebound rate against bench/third-string (Evans) with those who compete against starters.

Does performance against starters matter since we are all in agreement he is not a starter?

I was responding to a comment that Evans provides "minimal rebounding" and compared his rebound rate to those players. If his rebounding is minimal against the bench players than that must mean those players rebound rates are minimal against starters.

It would be the second-highest in the history of the NBA Draft Combine -- Kenny Gregory jumped 45.5 inches in 2001

Kind of takes some of the air out of this puff piece.

none of his dunks are remotely close to 45 inch. i mean not even close. so if he can really jump that high, then maybe he should do it in games. and maybe just maybe that he should practice something more substantial - like a jumpshot or simple post moves.

Yeah, because he just reached 45'' on his vertical a couple of days ago.....

Yeah, he definitely uses his extreme vertical (actually the most important aspect of his vertical is the speed in which he can access his 2nd and 3rd jump) to go up and snag some impressive rebounds that a lot of other players in the NBA can't get.