What's new

John Lucas III prefers the Jazz & looking like another contract/draft pick trade

John Lucas is so bad. I guess the Jazz didn't want to bring Tinsley back because he is a traffic cone defensively and only getting older.

Looks like Lucas is coming to Utah

RT@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Free-agent PG John Lucas informed other suitors today that he has committed to Utah. Deal with Jazz on course to be sealed this week.

Looks like Lucas is coming to Utah

RT@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Free-agent PG John Lucas informed other suitors today that he has committed to Utah. Deal with Jazz on course to be sealed this week.

Nice to know.

Reading comments about this signing (and all the other FO moves this summer) on facebook is hilarious. People are tearing their hair out trying to figure out WTF the Jazz are doing, lol.

I understand we dont actually want to be good, but this JLIII signing is the first bad move of the offseason. I'm way against it.

Chucker that doesnt get others involved is the opposite of what we need. Rather have a guy that sucks, but doesnt look for his own shot as much as Lucas.

Zero doubt that every one of us will absolutely despise Lucas by midseason.

I understand we dont actually want to be good, but this JLIII signing is the first bad move of the offseason. I'm way against it.

Chucker that doesnt get others involved is the opposite of what we need. Rather have a guy that sucks, but doesnt look for his own shot as much as Lucas.

Zero doubt that every one of us will absolutely despise Lucas by midseason.

Maybe we still bring Tinsley back and Lucas is 3rd string?

Reading comments about this signing (and all the other FO moves this summer) on facebook is hilarious. People are tearing their hair out trying to figure out WTF the Jazz are doing, lol.

I hate those "fans."

Well if we had to hire a "vet" to come in for PG duties that we don't want to take time away from Burke then we got it. Still wouldn't shock me to see him starting day 1 #tylogic

sigh..... well, maybe Lindsey sees something we don't. On a positive note, this makes Raul more likely this year, doesn't it? Maybe not.

What would people think if Burks started at the 1?

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 4m
Combined, Jazz additions Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush and John Lucas III averaged 3.1 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.9 apg in 2012-13.

riggin for wiggins?

No, this makes Raul less likely.

Explain?

On a positive note, even though the guy is thirty, he doesn't have a lot of miles on the tires. Yeah, I'm reaching.

Thing is that the dude hasn't played more than 15 mins per game his entire NBA career, so if Trey gets around 25, that leaves some time for Neto to get on the floor.