What's new

John Lucas III prefers the Jazz & looking like another contract/draft pick trade

JLIII is just here to teach Burke how to chuck and gain confidence in his chucking ability. Hopefully it works out and trey chucks at a high percentage

I think they just signed him because he is shorter than Burke, help Trey out with his confidence in that department.

Explain?

On a positive note, even though the guy is thirty, he doesn't have a lot of miles on the tires. Yeah, I'm reaching.

Thing is that the dude hasn't played more than 15 mins per game his entire NBA career, so if Trey gets around 25, that leaves some time for Neto to get on the floor.

Makes it less likely because there's 1 less open spot for PG. Less probability that Neto is that last PG.
Also Lindsey's interview this Friday made it really clear that Neto will be stashed for a year or two. I can't remember the exact quote, but the gist of it was in favor of stashing.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 4m
Combined, Jazz additions Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush and John Lucas III averaged 3.1 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.9 apg in 2012-13.

riggin for wiggins?
Triple that for this season since they'll get twice as many minutes and be the top options on offense. :eek:

I'd be sad if Tinsley won't be back as a mentor and a good locker room presence. Carroll not coming back and Tinsley, too? That would be too much to swallow!

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 4m
Combined, Jazz additions Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson, Brandon Rush and John Lucas III averaged 3.1 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.9 apg in 2012-13.

riggin for wiggins?

That is good information. I can't like it, but it is good to know.

FYI Tinsley last season 3.5 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 4.4 apg in 2012-2013.

Jeremy Evans: 2.0 ppg, 1.6 rpg, 0.3 apg.
===================================================

I'm adjusting my wins prediction downward. It was 24. Now 18.

Atleast with Rush, Biedrens and Jefferson teh Jazz got some assetts. What exactly do they get with Lucas?

Hope there are some good locker-room guys on this roster.

Hope there are some good locker-room guys on this board.

Jazz are in for the longest 82 games in franchise history.

Atleast with Rush, Biedrens and Jefferson teh Jazz got some assetts. What exactly do they get with Lucas?

I'm assuming it must be Lindsey's way of letting Corbin know that this is his team and he thinks he managed last year's playing time like a dunce.

Hope there are some good locker-room guys on this roster.

Hope there are some good locker-room guys on this board.

Jazz are in for the longest 82 games in franchise history.

hello-kitty-tank1.jpg