What's new

[Jones]BREAKING: Jazz willing to engage Celtics in S&T talks: But Gordon Hayward must agree

• Thread starter Deleted member 95
  • Start date
Jazz should get another team involved. Team X trades for Crowder, then flips him to Utah for better assets than they gave up.

We. Don't. Have. Assets. Good. Enough. To. Get. Jae. Crowder. Unless. You. Want. To. Give. Up. Exum. Hood. Mitchell. Or. An. Unprotected. Draft. Pick.

Nah, Crowder is ready to carry Hayward's jock. I mean, H-Dogs a muther ****ing alpha! He's gonna walk into that locker room and tell bitches what's up. And if they don't like it, Hayward is gonna tell Coach Stevens on them.

No, but they have strong leadership from the coach and from IT. I highly doubt there will be any problems, as long as they win (they are in the East, it's impossible for them to lose).

And the whole Crowder/Haywrd thing. He was mad, rightfully so, that the home crowd was cheering for an opponent. Now they are teammates and on the same team, fighting for the same thing. They are professionals.

No, but they have strong leadership from the coach and from IT. I highly doubt there will be any problems, as long as they win (they are in the East, it's impossible for them to lose).

And the whole Crowder/Haywrd thing. He was mad, rightfully so, that the home crowd was cheering for an opponent. Now they are teammates and on the same team, fighting for the same thing. They are professionals.

Crowder is a prickly dude from what I hear... I think it's totally salvageable but I wouldn't be surprised if there were issues at some point.

Even if Utah didn't get Crowder, surprised that Celtics wouldn't agree to a sign and trade with Jazz just for the trade exception. That is good for Utah, Celtics and Hayward

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz