What's new

July 11th, Summer League Game 4: Jazz vs. Pacers 11 A.M. ET

The five games in five days definitely isn't a problem. I have played 3 games in a day and did fine.

The good thing about Burke is the only thing he is doing wrong is missing shots. At least he isn't turning the ball over like MCW.

True.... what I saw of mcw was much worse than burkw

With this logic, why didn't Burks play today?

Burks already showed the coaches what they needed to see.... burks has been in the league for a few years

Sadly, Oladipo has been the best rookie point guard thus far.

Sadly? He was called one of the most NBA ready guys in the draft. HE WAS DRAFTED #2!!!!!!

Good lord people.

I said this in another thread, but its worth repeating.

GOD, our last #9 draft pick, played like total crap for almost his entire 1st season before turning it on the last 10-15 games. Trey deserves at least that much time to get it together. Get ready for a long season you ****ing morons.

Plus, if you't been watching the games, you'll notice he should be averaging 8-9 assists a game. His teammates shake my dreads. Yeah, he's having a tough time scoring in the paint, he's getting used to bigger, stronger dudes. And his shot is off, that won't last.

Sadly? He was called one of the most NBA ready guys in the draft. HE WAS DRAFTED #2!!!!!!

Good lord people.

GOD, our last #9 draft pick, played like total crap for almost his entire 1st season before turning it on the last 10-15 games. Trey deserves at least that much time to get it together. Get ready for a long season you ****ing morons.

Plus, if you't been watching the games, you'll notice he should be averaging 8-9 assists a game. His teammates shake my dreads. Yeah, he's having a tough time scoring in the paint, he's getting used to bigger, stronger dudes. And his shot is off, that won't last.

Pretty solid cold water in your face post

At least burks for the most part was taking hit table shots and such. When I watch MCW a lot of his shot choices were just bad.

Once people admit to themselves that this draft was crap to begin with, they can start making realistic expectations

Good lord people.

Yup. Burke strikes me as a guy that needs to figure things out at the nba level. Look at Hayward.. He didn't even play right off the bat. He figured some things out and is looking great, and even now is still trying to figure some things out.

Burke is 6-1 not the most athletic, and not the quickest player, but he is skilled a good shooter and a very smart player he'll be fine. It will just take some time for him to get going.

There scores of players that come into SL look good then are never heard from again. Morris Almond anyone?

Then there are guys that look lost at SL and blowup when the season starts. Summer League doesnt fit Burke's game at all.

I wonder who started this Wiggins/Parker ******** that everyone is now copying. Parker is not even in the same universe as Wiggins. Looking at mock drafts, Parker isn't even the 2nd projected pick in most of them. I've even seen him as low as 6th.

Oh goodie! So right in our range then

Good lord people.

Oladipo is a shooting guard that's why it's sad, geeze pay attention more bro.

I wonder who started this Wiggins/Parker ******** that everyone is now copying. Parker is not even in the same universe as Wiggins. Looking at mock drafts, Parker isn't even the 2nd projected pick in most of them. I've even seen him as low as 6th.

If you actually knew anything about the draft you would not pay attention to any mocks because nobody had Bennett going to the Cavs and nobody had Noel out of the top five.

Jabari Parker is a top three player in this draft end of story.

Honestly it's probably good for us if Burke starts a little slow as long as it's not a huge sign of things to come. It will mean we lose a LOT of games, then turn it around a little at the end to avoid a top 3 pick, still choose 5 or 6 and feel good going into next year. Sounds nice to me.

If you actually knew anything about the draft you would not pay attention to any mocks because nobody had Bennett going to the Cavs and nobody had Noel out of the top five.

Jabari Parker is a top three player in this draft end of story.

That's completely irrelevant. I doubt many here are actual high school experts who regularly watche games. From all that's been written about the players, Parker appears far from a guaranteed top 3 pick. We're still a year away and there is no way to predict what will happen. But so far, most feel Wiggins is a franchise changer, while Parker is one of several potentially interesting players.

But if you want to pretend you know better, be my guest.

That's completely irrelevant. I doubt many here are actual high school experts who regularly watche games. From all that's been written about the players, Parker appears far from a guaranteed top 3 pick. We're still a year away and there is no way to predict what will happen. But so far, most feel Wiggins is a franchise changer, while Parker is one of several potentially interesting players.

But if you want to pretend you know better, be my guest.

Listen bro.