What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

History shows this takes us an entire game. So game 2 we'll take it to them. Quin is bad at in-game adjustments. He's decent at the half, but during the quarter he's terrible.
what adjustments need to be made?

stop bricking your wide open 3s?

So if we win this do they call jump ball?

I’m really struggling with thinking how we are going to win this. Hitting some shots is the easy answer, but these guys look like they’ve never picked up a basketball in their life.

Cool. That means dick if you can't make 'em. You need to start creating shots inside because clearly the threes aren't dropping.
You just said we can't create shots. I simply pointed out that statement was incorrect.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What is actually happening? Zubac looks like a complete stud. Our offense is just pathetic. Don’t love the feel of this so far
Basically we are straight terrible with any kind of time off. No one can find their shot, they aren't playing as a team. No energy. Completely disjointed. I hate when we have more than 3 days off between games.

Annnnndddd now you’re seeing why I wanted Dallas. Dallas doesn’t play defense, Clippers do. They’re locking us down and choking us out. They’ve got the talent to beat us, unlike Dallas.