What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

Hey, I have an idea. How about taking the open 3s and quit with the stupid drives into the paint.
Have you seen how awful they've been from three? They're cooked at this rate. No one can create a damn shot out there.

Cousins coming in and immediately embarrassing Gobert, good hell Gobert, how soft can you get.

Have you seen how awful they've been from three? They're cooked at this rate. No one can create a damn shot out there.
Actually lots of wide open looks have been created.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Still hope Rudy some day will use his long arms and big hands to actually keep away the basketball from his defender.

We blow..can’t rebound, can’t stop kenard?, shooting poorly, we are SOFT

Please come back Conley and please start making an extra pass and hit some damn shots

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Don’t want to overreact to the opening gaffes. A lot of our shots were open, they just didn’t go in. Gotta give LAC credit for rolling out some new **** and being ready to take advantage. Lue has had a good half.

Just wait till the shooting averages out and the Jazz go up 20.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
History shows this takes us an entire game. So game 2 we'll take it to them. Quin is bad at in-game adjustments. He's decent at the half, but during the quarter he's terrible.

Shooting 20 percent from the 2 is pathetic and 26 from 3pt isn't going to get it done.. Leonard and George are 2 out of 8 and we are down 12 pts. Not looking good.