What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

I just don't see the hope in this. He's been pretty much nonexistent already in the first half and his team is winning by 13.

So, he gets his fourth early and we cut their lead down to ... 10?

None of this matters if the Jazz don't start hitting shots. The only reason they're not trailing this game by 25 points right now is that LAC's best players have only a combined 12 points on 3-13 shooting.

I'd say it's kind of like us not having Conley out there. He is their leader and regardless of his scoring, controls how they attack.

I'd say it's kind of like us not having Conley out there. He is their leader and regardless of his scoring, controls how they attack.
Don is this team's leader. We seem to ride or die with him. And this game is showing exactly why.

Don is this team's leader. We seem to ride or die with him. And this game is showing exactly why.

Conley is a leader and helps calm and steady our team. You're clearly not seeing the original point so just move on.

No, sorry. Conley out is hurting but that's not the reason the Jazz is shooting 25% from three.
His pick and roll game is just better and he has a calming effect on the team. The jazz seemed panicky and they were shooting panicky. Also joes passes to Conley were bad. Conley would’ve gotten Rudy going offensively which creates more openings on the perimeter.

I counted at least three early passes from ingles to Rudy

Well we used our challenge and now the refs are free to create the game.