What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

It's a mental issue every time Utah is in the semifinals, it seems.

Their three-point shooting evaporates and they get absolutely trucked because of it. I know people will get on my *** for suggesting this: but I seriously am questioning whether this staff is built for a deep playoff run.
If Conley is healthy you wouldn’t be saying that - we gave up a TON to get him for this moment. We are built to go to the finals in my opinion but none of that matters if you aren’t healthy...if Mike misses multiple more games I’m not sure it’s worth signing him another year...he was arguably better than Donovan against the Grizzlies. Sucks.

Gotta give the clippers credit. Everytime the jazz would start to make a run and the crowd would get into it, they would make a play to take control of the game again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If Conley is healthy you wouldn’t be saying that - we gave up a TON to get him for this moment. We are built to go to the finals in my opinion but none of that matters if you aren’t healthy...if Mike misses multiple more games I’m not sure it’s worth signing him another year...he was arguably better than Donovan against the Grizzlies. Sucks.
No, sorry. Conley out is hurting but that's not the reason the Jazz is shooting 25% from three.

It's a mental issue every time Utah is in the semifinals, it seems.

Their three-point shooting evaporates and they get absolutely trucked because of it. I know people will get on my *** for suggesting this: but I seriously am questioning whether this staff is built for a deep playoff run.
Fair post imo

I thought the jazz got a favorable whistle in the first half too. ****

I tried telling everyone we will always have a chance because we have Donovan ****ing Mitchell.