What's new

Game Thread Jun 12, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 06-12-21

Key to game 4 is getting Conley back but tightening the rotation. Only play 8 and Rudy needs to play more.

Mike 20, including all non-DM minutes
Donovan 38
Bojan 36
Royce 36
Rudy 38
Clarkson 31
Ingles 31
Favors 10

Definitely expected to lose this game. In fact, went camping last night instead of watching it live. Clippers are a good team. Now reason we should expect to sweep them. Game 4 has always been the pivot game. If we can steal that we are in excellent shape. Even if we don’t we are still on good shape for the rest of the series.

To win game 4 we need Bogey, Donovan, and Ingles or Clarkson to all have good games. Getting some better minutes from Favors and/or Niang would really help as well! I doubt Conley plays. I’m hoping we have him back for game 5.

Definitely expected to lose this game. In fact, went camping last night instead of watching it live. Clippers are a good team. Now reason we should expect to sweep them. Game 4 has always been the pivot game. If we can steal that we are in excellent shape. Even if we don’t we are still on good shape for the rest of the series.

To win game 4 we need Bogey, Donovan, and Ingles or Clarkson to all have good games. Getting some better minutes from Favors and/or Niang would really help as well! I doubt Conley plays. I’m hoping we have him back for game 5.
Where did you go camping?
If you don't want to announce your spot to the whole message then don't, I get it.
PM me if ya want or keep it a secret. I understand. I have my spots that I would never put in a message board.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Where did you go camping?
If you don't want to announce your spot to the whole message then don't, I get it.
PM me if ya want or keep it a secret. I understand. I have my spots that I would never put in a message board.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No worries! It wasn’t one of my private spots, just a large campground at Joseph Stewart Park in Oregon. It was great to get away but too crowded. Probably not going back there any time soon.