What's new

Game Thread Jun 14, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 06-14-21

I think he has found teammates on multiple occasions in this game. Bogey has passed on shots or missed them. Royce hasn't hit. Clarkson has missed a couple.

Don is passing some and it's just not leading to buckets.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
He is passing some but he isn't getting the ball to the wide open guy when he's doubled very often. There's no way we can win that way.

Quin's "adjustments" have been abysmal. I don't expect much this half, but some fight would be nice.

On the other hand, embarrassment would be too if it just lights a fire under them for the next 2-3 games.

Teams get hot and can look unstoppable. Hell, it happened to us during the season a couple of times. We just need to play with more effort once we get back home and hope some of the guys can get their heads removed from their anus by their personal chiropractor and start hitting shots. If we get hot collectively we can still win this series. Tonight, it ain't gonna happen. Clips are rolling.

He is passing some but he isn't getting the ball to the wide open guy when he's doubled very often. There's no way we can win that way.
He's getting it to a guy who has an open enough shot. The same type shot Morris is hitting. Or Batum. Or Jackson.

We aren't as wide open, but open enough.

The half and being down 24 should take the pressure off some guys. Doesn’t mean we win, but that should make things a bit easier for us.

I mean I watched John Collins **** the bed in the fourth quarter tonight... Rudy ain’t perfect and he can be schemed around... but with our defensive personnel without Rudy we’d be an 8 seed.

This is true in the regular season but facts are dude doesn’t play as well in the playoffs.

He’s been terrible this series.
He had a pretty big role in bending the shot charts in games 1 and 2. He wasn’t the hero of those games but we need to calm down on the Rudy hate.

It’s frustrating that he can be partly schemed around by some teams... very few players are so great that they can be great in every kind of matchup.

Jazz have been exposed. Some of us have seen it even during the regular season. When playoffs come, it is a whole different ball game. Niang is not a playoff player. Ingles and Royce should be coming off the bench. I am not giving up hope but these last two games have shown how bad our bench is and how unathletic the Jazz are.

I mean I watched John Collins **** the bed in the fourth quarter tonight... Rudy ain’t perfect and he can be schemed around... but with our defensive personnel without Rudy we’d be an 8 seed.
I understand. Rudy helps our seed, but if we don't win this series, the Rudy experiment should be over.

The guy many claiming is our missing piece might be gone. Ingles is older. Favors older. Clarkson will never play better. Hardly a chance to improve the roster.

John Collins has a better chance in the next 5 years to grow with Don to create something special than the current roster.

If we don't win this series, it's clear to me

He’s been terrible this series.
Nah, he's been lacking on offense but no one feeds him. He needs Conley. But he's the second best net rating behind Mitchell. He's pretty much second in all important advanced stats as well. He's rebounding at elite levels, when he does get the ball he's finishing well.

He had a pretty big role in bending the shot charts in games 1 and 2. He wasn’t the hero of those games but we need to calm down on the Rudy hate.

It’s frustrating that he can be partly schemed around by some teams... very few players are so great that they can be great in every kind of matchup.
Yeah a lot of this is on the coaches—he’s too good an athlete to look like Bol Bol out there