What's new

Game Thread Jun 16, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 06-16-21

The Rudy system is like running the football in college football. It's great for the regular season, but when you face great teams, you gotta be able to do everything.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Rudy has been the beard covering DL’s complete ineptitude at his job. He should be fired the second we lose game six. We should completely clean house. Period.

If we don’t, I think I will go back to where I was pre-Donovan. Just watching my college teams and not giving a **** about pro sports.

Just going to log off of JFC for now.

Y'all are being ridiculous. Appreciate how this team fought.

Mitchell is out here gritting it out like a ************. Props to him. He's trying his hardest.

Gobert is doing everything he can to defend the entire court. His energy in the 2nd half kept the game close when it would have been a blowout otherwise.

Props to O'Neale for playing his *** off on D when he knows there is no one on Utah who can help him on the perimeter.

**** injuries, that is all.
Don is out here grinding and some are calling him out third best player... weird time to be ridiculous

Give me two good perimeter defenders who can shoot average at 3 for Rudy and we are a better team.

He is a liability on offense. It takes a perfect pass to get him a bucket. Otherwise, he blocks the lane for guys, especially Don, to drive.

Lmao. He is one of the biggest reasons Jazz have the offense they have. Not everything is individual stats. Clips made adjustments to take away Rudy screens went zone and Jazz shooters couldn't keep up and penetration without Rudy screens died aside from Mitchell. Especially Ingles struggled without it.

If the Jazz could get into the paint, we would see more Rudy offensive rebounds and may be, gosh, lobs and then he could be effective.

Also how many passes has he fumbled this game?

Don is out here grinding and some are calling him out third best player... weird time to be ridiculous
He's the 3rd best player man. Conley's absence turns the team into something that relies on ridiculous iso shot making. I love Mitchell for what he is, but when all the pieces are healthy, he's more 2B than 2A.

Mitchell is out here gritting it out like a ************. Props to him. He's trying his hardest.

Gobert is doing everything he can to defend the entire court. His energy in the 2nd half kept the game close when it would have been a blowout otherwise.

Props to O'Neale for playing his *** off on D when he knows there is no one on Utah who can help him on the perimeter.

You’re using injuries as an excuse when Kawhi was out? Cmon man. The jazz collectively **** the bed. Again.

Coward

4 straight years I've been right that Rudy doesn't dominate anything in the playoffs. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.
One of the most brain-dead narratives pertaining to Gobert is that he gets "exposed" in the playoffs. Morons love to cite the Jazz's failures against the Rockets as proof of this.

What they don't realize is that the Rockets had an abysmal offensive rating in those series. The Jazz lost because of their offense. Their defense, more specifically, Gobert, was the only thing even keeping them in games.

Meh... I'm not going to hate but at the end of the day this team is no different than the Rocket and Denver loss playoff teams. This is our pinnacle.

Coaching motivation failure, this team has not been ready to answer the bell. I know there are other factors involved but Snyder looks pretty weak right now. The difference in the LAC defense and Jazz D was conspicuous. We have no strategy on offense except hoping someone gets hot.

He's the 3rd best player man. Conley's absence turns the team into something that relies on ridiculous iso shot making. I love Mitchell for what he is, but when all the pieces are healthy, he's more 2B than 2A.
I love when people go from wrong to loud wrong. Double down on dumb.