Just played the ESPN lottery 5 times.

I just played it and I got.

3 - Parker
3 - Parker
4 - Exum
2 - Parker
3 - Exum
1 - Parker

Looks like ESPN has Utahs board at Parker than Exum.

I just played it and I got.

3 - Parker
3 - Parker
4 - Exum
2 - Parker
3 - Exum
1 - Parker

Looks like ESPN has Utahs board at Parker than Exum.

Last night was big for Utah. We went from #5 to #3. We need to lose games. Like Ellis said, this weekend is huge. 0-2 would be MASSIVE step in the right direction.

Last night was big for Utah. We went from #5 to #3. We need to lose games. Like Ellis said, this weekend is huge. 0-2 would be MASSIVE step in the right direction.

Especially since those Ls would be agaisnt the Wizards and Kings. Go Jazz! Get those Ls!!!

Just played it 19 times and came up with Exum and Kanter for Kevin Love every time.

Love next to favors would seem like a good pairing.... i like it

Especially since those Ls would be agaisnt the Wizards and Kings. Go Jazz! Get those Ls!!!

Would be awesome...... hopefully favors "injury" is still bugging him

So, before last night's games, we were in line for Randle and Smart.

After last night's games, we jumped up to #3 from #5 and were in line for Parker and Exum. HUGE difference. We need to go 0-2 the next two games. Any word on who will play/sit?

So, before last night's games, we were in line for Randle and Smart.

After last night's games, we jumped up to #3 from #5 and were in line for Parker and Exum. HUGE difference. We need to go 0-2 the next two games. Any word on who will play/sit?

1280AM reported that Favors is not participating in team practice this morning and is doubtful for Saturday's game with that same hip.

1280AM reported that Favors is not participating in team practice this morning and is doubtful for Saturday's game with that same hip.

That is great news. We definitely need Favors to sit against Sac as well. Let Cousins have his day.

On a side note.

When I recently played the lottery Utah got the 2nd pick and chose Parker. Denver got the #1 and chose Wiggins. That would certainly reignite the fued.

On a side note.

When I recently played the lottery Utah got the 2nd pick and chose Parker. Denver got the #1 and chose Wiggins. That would certainly reignite the fued.

Wouldn't the opposite of it as Parker as a Mormon going to the Nuggets fire it up more?

Fords latest Mock has us taking Randall at 5. Shortest write up in the entire mock. To summarize Jazz need to tank if they want to get Jabari. Randall is a nice consolation.

Wouldn't the opposite of it as Parker as a Mormon going to the Nuggets fire it up more?

Either would work. Having Parker and Wiggins on the two mountain west teams in the same division would certianly return the animosity. It would also really make the NW division the elite one.

Last edited:
Fords latest Mock has us taking Randall at 5. Shortest write up in the entire mock. To summarize Jazz need to tank if they want to get Jabari. Randall is a nice consolation.

Jazz need to tank relentlessly and forget about anything else that is not directly related to Jabari if they wanna get him for the next 2 or 3 years. The guy just might do the worst joke of the season for the tankers. It's not a fat chance.

Parker every time. We have to go 0-2 this weekend.

After those two games we face:

v. Warriors 1/31 - L
@ Clips 2/1 - L
v. Toronto 2/3 - L
@ Dallas 2/7 - L
v. Miami 2/8 - L
@ Lakers 2/11 - L
v. Philly 2/12 - W
v. Nets 2/19 - W
@ Portland 2/21 - L
v. Wolves 2/22 - L
v. Boston 2/24 - W
v. Suns 2/6 - L
@ Cavs 2/28 - L

So if we go 0-2 we could end up with a record of 17-41 at the end of February. Then in March things get tougher. 5 game road trip, 4 back to backs. @ Bucks, @ Sixers and v. Knicks are the back end of 3 of those back to backs.

Hopefully favors "hip injury" takes a few weeks to heal

So, I played the lottery game once tonight. They had Boston getting the #4 odds and us with #5. The order came up:

LA Lakers - Wiggins
Boston Celtics - Parker
Utah Jazz - Embid

LOL. Would anyone be surprised? Maybe at us getting #3.

I did it 5 times. Got 5,2,1,5,1 picks. Both times with 5th pick it gave us Randle, both times with 1st pick Jabari and Wiggins with 2.

So, I played the lottery game once tonight. They had Boston getting the #4 odds and us with #5. The order came up:

LA Lakers - Wiggins
Boston Celtics - Parker
Utah Jazz - Embid

LOL. Would anyone be surprised? Maybe at us getting #3.

I played a few times and got 3,1,6,2,6
Taking Parker with every pick 3 and under and either Randle or smart witht he 6th pick

Just played it five times.

Got the sixth pick every time. Randle or Smart.

#wasted year