What's new

Karl Malone/Enes Kanter pic

My2Cents

If you follow Kay Malone on Twitter.

Jody Genessy ‏@DJJazzyJody 5m
Karl Malone's wife issues a challenge. RT @mamail I'll post a picture of @TheDeliverer_32 & @Enes_Kanter working out if I get 2000 followers

Thanks Kay.
malone1.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe its just the angle at which the picture was taken, but Kanter looks small compared to Malone.

Your original joke only makes sense if they are in Utah.....

His joke was brilliant. It was the perfect response to such a foolish question. Allow me to try to explain to you (are you from Utah?)

Only someone who isn't around a lot of black people (in this case, someone from Utah) would think that person was Favors. That person looks nothing like Favors.

His joke was brilliant. It was the perfect response to such a foolish question. Allow me to try to explain to you (are you from Utah?)

Only someone who isn't around a lot of black people (in this case, someone from Utah) would think that person was Favors. That person looks nothing like Favors.

Uh, is it Corbin?

Crazy to think we played many HS basketball games in that gym. Cedar Creek used to be in our district in N Louisiana. Haven't been there in 17 years but it still looks the same.