What's new

Keyonte’s nickname ideas

King George - King James.

Do those not rhyme?
Nope. George doesn't rhyme with James. It's the last thing said that rhymes. Go read the lyrics of any pop song.

How about alliteration then?
Nope it isn't alliteration either. That is saying something specifically signifying similarity in sound, a syllabic sonata, so to speak. Typically it is in the same phrase or sentence. It is not typicaly considered alliteration to have it be in unconnected phrases. Sky-man Scurry was alliteration, for example. You are stuck on the word "King", then what about Bernard King? Basketball Reference lists 10 players actually named King. Or Dennis Rodman had a nickname of The Rebound King. Nothing wrong with King George, when he is going to be the one to take the throne, baby! There, want to call him The Usurper instead? King George, the Usurper.

Well I guess we could call him The New International Version. Or at least the Joseph Smith Translation.

I'll add a really bad one since that seems to be the theme here.

Larry Johnson was Grandmama, maybe he could be the Auntie. I'm pretty sure his name is pronounced Tae and not Tee, so it doesn't really work, but the Auntie would be a pretty unique nickname.