What's new

Kinda funny how our young guys...

I want Favors and Hayward to play with one another and run the pick and roll a lot. Locke said that Favors is top 20 in the league at finishing on the pick and roll (57%) according to Synergy. If we could just have Gordon and D. Fav. running this a lot, two problems would be solved. Gordon would get to use his play-making and actually touch the ball and Favors could use his explosion and athleticism rather than sitting on the block.

i would never wish for a player to get injured (especially one of our own), but maybe if a few vets caught a cold or a bad case of dhiarrea or something, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

Ya. Why would you do that? I have been elected to make the top threads around here.

Cmon. You guys know you love my threads.

Seen enough of the vets. They are simply getting outplayed. Big Al's defense tonight was awful. He got owned.
Sap was a joke. 4 pts/2 boards? Really?

Add the Kings to the list of bad teams we can't beat....

Kanter and Favors matched up a lot better with Sac's bigs than Jeff and Milsap. In fact, Kanter pretty much shut down Cousins when he guarded him in the first half, and when they came in, we actually built a lead.

Seen enough of the vets. They are simply getting outplayed. Big Al's defense tonight was awful. He got owned.
Sap was a joke. 4 pts/2 boards? Really?

Add the Kings to the list of bad teams we can't beat....
OKC lost to the Kings in Sacto, right before beating the Jazz, so what's that mean? The Jazz will probably lose in Charlotte as well. (if they go there this season would have to re-check the schedule)

Evans can't play the 3? And while playing the 4, you need to use him in spots, just as we did Millsap his rookie/sophomore years. I've seen some horrific strategies employed by Corbin where he's placed Evans on a pretty good low post player. I think it was against Dallas or Portland. It was stupid. Ya gotta use him wisely. There's no reason why he shouldn't be playing 10 mins at the 3-4. Throw him out there to block a few shots and get a few dunks.

And why would playing Favors at the 5 sometimes take time away from Kanter? Taking PT away from the youth is exactly the opposite of what I was suggesting. Take PT away from the older players. Jefferson playing less is a good thing.

Something needs to be done about it this team would be alot better if Evans got playing time. Im pretty sure if millsap can get in and hold the offense up and turn the ball over at the 3 Evans can do that atleast lol. Coach Corbin doesnt manage his subs very well. Ive seen plenty of times where the jazz would be playing and there energy level would be dead they could use jeremy in those spurts.