What's new

Kobe's last game against the Jazz. Outcome? (April 13th game thread)

The new Nike Commercial about hating Kobe is fabulous. Amazing how Kobe and nike have taken the hatred, turned it and remade Kobe's image. Complete opposite of what L. James has done this year.

The new Nike Commercial about hating Kobe is fabulous. Amazing how Kobe and nike have taken the hatred, turned it and remade Kobe's image. Complete opposite of what L. James has done this year.

Yeah I like it too... clearly playing to the Asian market though.

Because sane people don't hate LeBron. He is by all accounts a great person.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Because sane people don't hate LeBron. He is by all accounts a great person.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

donates tons of money. send kids to college and other good stuff. people still hate him. they are just jealous and stupid. i have seen lots of lakers fans who hate lebron. it makes sense i guess

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

eGNDQe.gif

What a ****ty game thread for Kobe's last game. I know a lot of you don't like the guy, but sheesh, he's one of the greatest of all time.

Because sane people don't hate LeBron. He is by all accounts a great person

Yes, exactly to my point, Kobe was a difficult person to like and yet he is getting all kinds of love as he leaves. LeBron wants people to love him and he has been widely criticized this season despite putting up tremendous numbers. I find the whole thing interesting.

i

Duje Dukan, a player who plays on the Kings, looks like the white Rodney Hood.

He will play his first NBA game tonight. Hopefully he plays like Rodney Hood.