What's new

Korver on being traded

I think he should be treated the other way around. Play enough during the regular season to keep him in shape and in rhythm then have him full strength in the playoffs.
I don’t think he can defend well enough come playoff time. Think he helps during a season against a lower level of competition... maybe it’s because he was clearly not right by the end of the year or that we played Houston. He’d have some value but not a monstrous on court loss imo.

But after Green weren't we basically out of money with just enough to cover the scrubs after? I could be wrong, and would have welcomed Korver back. We could use a knock down bench scorer.
The Jazz could've signed him using the veteran's minimum provision. It's an exception allotted teams that are above the cap and it's how the Jazz signed Green and Mudiay to begin with, it's also how the Bucks signed Korver (who have a higher payroll than the Jazz).

The Jazz could've signed him using the veteran's minimum provision. It's an exception allotted teams that are above the cap and it's how the Jazz signed Green and Mudiay to begin with, it's also how the Bucks signed Korver (who have a higher payroll than the Jazz).
Well, that sucks. Now I wonder why we didn't. He's a better add than probably all of the scrubs we have waiting for a shot.