What's new

KU and Mizzou to the MWC?

Shouldn't you be watching Sesame Street? I heard they are going to teach you how to count to 10 today. Better hurry.

Or, better yet, they could teach me how to search the Internet on my own so that I wouldn't need to go to JazzFanz to get updates on the MWC. I hear there is a guy there that rides the short bus that thinks he is a reporter with the inside scoop who can get us information faster than I can on my own.

Or, better yet, they could teach me how to search the Internet on my own so that I wouldn't need to go to JazzFanz to get updates on the MWC. I hear there is a guy there that rides the short bus that thinks he is a reporter with the inside scoop who can get us information faster than I can on my own.

Then you better talk to him when the bus comes to pick you up so that he can keep you u to date. Until then, I will post about the MWC when I feel like it. Good enough for you champ? The question was rhetorical.

Any updates mullet? I am anxiously awaiting your inside info.

In fact, your doctor called.... Your tests came back negative! That has to make you feel better. Too bad he was testing whether your IQ broke 90 which is what is required to be a janitor.... I guess it isn't such good news.

In fact, your doctor called.... Your tests came back negative! That has to make you feel better. Too bad he was testing whether your IQ broke 90 which is what is required to be a janitor.... I guess it isn't such good news.

Negative??? WOHHOO...I was sure your momma would give me a STD.

Since Mullethead appears to be sleeping on the job, this could bode very well if you are a Ute and interested in going to the PAC-16.
https://tamu.rivals.com/

Utah vs. Kansas then? I've seen different sources reporting different leaders in that battle. Bummer for the MWC either way, I was hoping for both of them. I really hope Texas decides to drag Baylor in now.

Utah vs. Kansas then? I've seen different sources reporting different leaders in that battle. Bummer for the MWC either way, I was hoping for both of them. I really hope Texas decides to drag Baylor in now.

I doubt that happens. The Pac is against religious non-research institutions. I think that Utah's odds of getting into the Pac just went up significantly.

With Utah joining they have their coveted rival matchups with Utah and Colorado as a budding matchup in the same region. I don't know if it's enough but if those other teams are really set to move or not I think Utah has a great chance at joining the PAC now.

If the Utes join the Pac 16, then their travel partner would be Colorado, I could envision one division as the old Pac 8 and the Second (East?) division with Texas, Texas Tech, the AZ schools, the OK schools and the Buffs and Utes.

So what the hell happens to the BYU/Utah rivalry if the Utes are in a different conference than BYU? However good it might be for the U it would be sad to diminish that rivalry.

Wow Mullet boy has real dropped the ball. Possible financial impact for the Utes:
https://blogs.forbes.com/sportsmoney/2010/06/assessing-the-financial-impact-of-pac-10-expansion/

Which is great, but the fans don't see any of that. If you guys get 5-8 million more a year, which would still put your revenue below TCU/BYU by the way, what does it matter to the average fan? The biggest question in this whole scenario is if you guys can compete in that conference. You guys will be back to pre 00's Utah in no time if you can't.