What's new

Kyrie to Utah?

Cavs need to get in front of this and blow it up.

Trade Kyrie. Love and Lebron for picks and top young talents, trade JR & Thompson if anyone will take them, take on bad contracts for picks and tank the next 2 years.

I'm not sure Kyrie fits, although he would immediately fill the offensive hole Wayward left and even though he doesn't strictly fit our identity he does have Rudy MF Gobert at his back. But, if he doesn't really want to be here I wouldn't make a play and instead focus in on a K.Love.

If I'm Cleveland, I have to get Melo. Kyrie is amazing at creating offense and that's about it. Same goes for Melo for the most part. If Cleveland can get Melo, Hermangomez, that rookie PG, and picks from NY, I think they do okay.

Then Cleveland should trade Love for the best wing/PG he could get them. And hope Wade gets bought out and comes over. Tristan and Melo are good enough down low come playoff time with Hermangomez as a back up.

Kyrie with KP and Hardaway is very intriguing for NY. They would actually have a future for the first time in a long time.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ya it has been great.

Screen+Shot+2014-01-07+at+6.22.43+PM.png

Oh, quit your crying.

They dont have any assets lmao.

Kyrie can't choose where he is traded.

Melo wants to be traded from New York. Kyrie has said he wants to be traded to New York. We know Cleveland wants Melo and we know New York wants Irving. Among the 4 teams Kryie listed as his desired destinations, New York seems the most likely, with San Antonio a close 2nd. It's Miami and Minnesota that I see as not making much sense.

CLE out: Kyrie, Shumpert
CLE in: Carmelo, Bledsoe

NY out: Carmelo, Ntilikina, future 1st
NY in: Kyrie

PHX out: Bledsoe
PHX in: Ntilikina, future first

If the deal looks like this, I think Cleveland would still be the favorite in the EC.

What about kyrie to SA for lamarcus aldridge and patty mills? I think he goes to SA.

That's not a compelling deal for Cleveland. They're reportedly talking to NY about a deal involving Carmelo and trying to get PHX to give them Bledsoe.

When putting fake trades together realize that FA that just signed can't be traded until like Christmas... carry on

Give them bledsoe? If other teams will just give them players for nothing there are a bunch of interesting options. I personnally like Aldrich and Mills more than Melo. But melo and LeBron are bffs

That's not a compelling deal for Cleveland. They're reportedly talking to NY about a deal involving Carmelo and trying to get PHX to give them Bledsoe.

That seems pretty logical... Bledsoe melo for kyrie... ny gives a pick to Phoenix. Maybe they send Frankie Smokes.

CLE out: Kyrie, Shumpert
CLE in: Carmelo, Bledsoe

NY out: Carmelo, Ntilikina, future 1st
NY in: Kyrie

PHX out: Bledsoe
PHX in: Ntilikina, future first

If the deal looks like this, I think Cleveland would still be the favorite in the EC.

That actually might make them better than they were last year. I dont like Carmelo but I think he will play a lot better with Lebron than he has in the past.

Kyrie is dumb... who doesn't want to play with Lebron?