What's new

Lakers @ Jazz (7:00pm MTN)

Teams are parking a big right under the basket. It takes away Rudy's roll to the basket and takes away Donovan's layups. And we are horrible in transition. Plus our second quarters suck. Time to give the end of the bench guys a chance. My bet is that Oni will be elite in transition.

We have a lot dead wood on this team. Looking into the future, things don't look good. We probably would've been better off tanking the last two years and getting some high draft picks.

Five of our rotation guys are 30 or more: Conley, Green, Boyan, Davis, Ingles

Then we have Bradley almost 22, Mitchell, Mudiay, and Brantley 23, the Rooster is 24, Royce and Niang 26, and Rudy 27

We really only have Rudy and DM to build on, with Royce and maybe Mudiay more likely than Bradley developing into good role players. Niang could be an end of bench guy. Brantley it's too early to tell. I have given up on the Rooster. I have rooted for him all these years but it's time to face the reality that he isn't going to make it.

So what does the future hold? I think Conley will be gone after this year -- he has a team option, right -- and Donovan will take over the PG duties. Rudy is Rudy. And hopefully we can keep Boyan because he is really good.

The Jazz started strong , and then the refs couldn't go 30 seconds without screwing the Jazz for the rest of the entire first half.

What I miss? I went to a Christmas play with the wifey so I missed the game. Looks like another dumpster fire. Without looking at personal stats, let me guess, Mitchell chucked, Bogie scored, Gobert did his thing, Conley bricked, Joe disappeared, and the rest of the team played like hot garbage?

Calm down everyone. Patience. The season is young. We’ll get this figured out. Quin is a master. We’re going to be fine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I think Conley will be gone after this year -- he has a team option, right -- and Donovan will take over the PG duties. Rudy is Rudy. And hopefully we can keep Boyan because he is really good.
No, player option for Conley, and the way things looks so far he would be insane not to take another year of superstar salary.

Our bench is ****ing awful. We are the worst second q team in the league. We need to do sth to fix that.

Play some g leaguers. Brantly, miya... I m serious. What's the worst thing that can happen. Become 29th second q team?

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

Luckily I didn’t watch today’s game nor will I ..

As hard as this is to say , imagine if we had Melo’s 21ppg right now ..

Seriously I dunno what must be going through Snyder’s head right now , you hear players saying it’s very complex the offence he runs ... but this looks like under 8s

Tough times call for tough measures. Hopefully dl and zanik are taking note, we need to stop the bleeding

So a lot of harping on Conley, a guy that didn’t play a minute last night. But our backups are so weak apparently that we had to start our point forward in their place. You know how many surprise wins we got last year by letting Don take the point with ONeale at the two? What is Snyder thinking?
You know who sucked last night? I mean everybody but Mitchell, but Gobert particularly. Out of position all night, lack of energy, could never consistently hold onto a pocket pass - we got killed on the boards. If AD doesn’t take the DPOY award away from him this year something wrong, unless somebody lights a fire under Gobert again. If Gobert isn’t going to even show up, we should be giving Bradley more minutes. At least he can run the pick and roll and box out on the boards.

Last edited: