What's new

Lakers @ Jazz (7:00pm MTN)

Second unit is garbage

Yep, it has been.

And so has the first unit, and so has Quin.

I replayed the 3 mind numbing mistakes on the backdoor cuts by KCP, 3 in a row where Bogey fell asleep, and was guarding absolutely nobody. Instead of Quin jumping up to tear the team as a whole a new one, he just sat there watching, on the first two. On the third he grabbed his head in disbelief. Still did nothing though.

I have certainly noticed that our defensive IQ has plummeted with our new additions in the off season.

Teams have figured out Snyder's blender offense. Camp the 3 point line and stick your center right under the basket. He's being exposed.

I'm not so sure about this. I don't think the guy's are running the blender right now, at least not correctly. Way too much dribbling and isolation play and not nearly enough passing.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about this. I don't think the guy's are running the blender right now, at least not correctly. Way too much dribbling and isolation play and not nearly enough passing.
The drives off the pick and roll aren't working and the screening sucks *** (are they setting double screens on Gobert's man, by the way?). In other words, they're doing a poor job running their basic-*** offense, and whether that's on the design of the sets or on the players doing it wrong, it isn't working and they should go back to a real offense.