What's new

Lakers @ Jazz (7:00pm MTN)

There is no more trade pieces left on this team besides Royce, Bojan, Rudy and DM. That is the sad part.

m
So a lot of harping on Conley, a guy that didn’t play a minute last night. But our backups are so weak apparently that we had to start our point forward in their place. You know how many surprise wins we got last year by letting Don take the point with ONeale at the two? What is Snyder thinking?
You know who sucked last night? I mean everybody but Mitchell, but Gobert particularly. Out of position all night, lack of energy, could never consistently hold onto a pocket pass - we got killed on the boards. If AD doesn’t take the DPOY award away from him this year something wrong, unless somebody lights a fire under Gobert again. If Gobert isn’t going to even show up, we should be giving Bradley more minutes. At least he can run the pick and roll and box out on the boards.
maybe quin has killed there confidence, exum had a turnover looked at the bench waiting to get dragged.
trades need to happen asap

Locke is just crucifying our 2nd unit on his podcast today.

Did he call out Ingles? at $14M/yr he should be playing leaps and bounds better than he is.

Honestly what did everybody expect? Our best 4 is Jeff Green... everybody thought that having 3 Small Forwards (Ingles/Bojan/O'Neale) would work out. None of them can play the 4.

Teams have figured out Snyder's blender offense. Camp the 3 point line and stick your center right under the basket. He's being exposed.

Did he call out Ingles?...

He rattled off a lot of on/off offensive rating stats, and I'm pretty sure Ingles checked out okay there, but the rest of the 2nd unit is just rock bottom. He also commented on the on-court squabbling last night (Don vs Rudy, Don vs Bojan) ... interesting, although I guess he doesn't sit close enough any more to give specific insight.

I'll admit this seems a bit weak to me. Anybody that is blaming anybody else but the whole team, and the coaching staff is just looking for a scape goat.

I'm in the process of listening to this exact podcast to hear as to exactly what he said. He did throw the second unit under the bus. And you know what that's deservedly so as well. But that's only half of the story, and half of the truth. The starters have also given up way way too much to other teams in this blowout loss train that the Jazz have helped create.

I appeal to everybody with a sensible mind to not take this particular podcast from David, where he cherry picked a scape goat, as gospel. Everybody, from the coaches, to our core players/starters, to our bench have been blown out and been just plain and simply horrible. Lets just wait for the dust to settle in this, and for Quin to really take the locomotive controls, the reigns of this team, and steer us onto the correct track, away from the blowout loss track, onto the positive, winning one.

Just curious, and I’m about to leave so I can’t look this up, when was the last time we didn’t fall behind by 15+ pts in a game? It seems like we’ve been blown out In every game for the past 2 weeks.

Playing Brantley is really only win-win at this point. Will he be worse than Green defensively? From a rebounding perspective? As a passer? In any way for that matter?

If we play him some or all of Green’s minutes, I see it as a likely, maybe even very likely, upgrade on the court, as an injection of energy and toughness our team sorely needs, and maybe most importantly, as the creation of an asset. He’s not one now. If he shows legit **** for 15 minutes a game the next 30 games, we’ve either found our legit stretch 4 or developed an asset who we can package with other players (like Exum and God knows what else) for somebody better.

The Charlotte ******* Hornets have a better offensive rating than the Jazz. The Hornets. You know that team that almost everyone thought would be the worst team in the NBA this season? That team without one single all star caliber talent.

Quin Snyder has 4 all star caliber players. 3 of them averaged over 20 ppg last season. He has three point shooters for days. He has Joe frickin Ingles the god coming off the bench. He has Mudiay who averaged 15 ppg last season coming off the bench. And we're 23rd/24th in offense (depending on source). Behind the ******* Hornets.

This is how bad Quin is as an offensive coach.

I sometimes think coaches who overcoach and are too hung up on their system, impede player development and the free flowing nature oftentimes needed to just let players be players and score points.

This could be Quin’s biggest flaw. Micromanaging, of sorts.

The Charlotte ******* Hornets have a better offensive rating than the Jazz. The Hornets. You know that team that almost everyone thought would be the worst team in the NBA this season? That team without one single all star caliber talent.

Quin Snyder has 4 all star caliber players. 3 of them averaged over 20 ppg last season. He has three point shooters for days. He has Joe frickin Ingles the god coming off the bench. He has Mudiay who averaged 15 ppg last season coming off the bench. And we're 23rd/24th in offense (depending on source). Behind the ******* Hornets.

This is how bad Quin is as an offensive coach.

Like seriously. Does anyone have Quin’s email? I’ll shoot him my thoughts here. I mean, unless Brantley is a complete and utter lazy POS or banged Quin’s ex, what the ****’s the hold up? Cause if it’s the latter, sorry, JB gets a free pass since Quin banged Linas’ girlfriend in a ****ing closet.

So again, I ask, does anyone have Quin’s email? @Eenie-Meenie ?