What's new

Lakers @ Jazz (7:00pm MTN)

Time to right the ship. Call me crazy but I hope AD plays. Teams setting guys always seem to whack us.

I watched Lakers playing against Nuggets yesterday. They basically raped them in the paint. If Rudy does good job and we don't turn the ball 385 times like last time giving them fast break opportunities it will be a win. It's good news that Avery Bradley is not playing.

So last year, our bench unit was Neto, Royce, Ingles, Crowder and Favors, and that seemed to work okay. At least they didn't get killed. Aside from Favors, the main difference I see is that all those guys played hard. I don't get the sense that Jeff Green or Emanuel Mudiay play hard all the time, especially on defense.

Easy win. Lakers are overrated as ****. Now when schedule will get tougher they will drop down the standings, just watch.

So last year, our bench unit was Neto, Royce, Ingles, Crowder and Favors, and that seemed to work okay. At least they didn't get killed. Aside from Favors, the main difference I see is that all those guys played hard. I don't get the sense that Jeff Green or Emanuel Mudiay play hard all the time, especially on defense.
Reading your post i was thinking to myself... is really this year team better than last year? I see the bench from last year and i don´t know what to think. Of course Bogdanovic is a good addition, in theory Conley too. What Green and Davis bring to the table? And since is a non starter, Ingles is a role player , not special like the last years (except last game). Donovan started well but it seems that he is not comfortable at all, maybe the chemistry with Gobert is down? Conley is not the player (yet) that was in Memphis.
I know the most of you think that Ricky did not fit well because of his shooting , etc and probably you are right. But there is one thing he said when he was traded (or before, with the rumours with Conley) , he talked about the chemistry between the players, this chemistry carries synergy and i think right now there´s not too much synergy. The team plays individually, less assists, and not very comfortable with each other.

Of course, maybe i´m wrong, but is my sensation. What do you think about it?

Since we're short on toughness, I'm going to go back to Mike Tyson references in game threads. Here's a good place to begin: