Lakers' quotes (I)-"Down 17 and Mitchell has yet to score. Must be **** nice"

JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Pre Game

Jazz -8.5 means the Jazz are expected to win by 8.5 points tonight.

Lakers +285 means that if you place $100 on the Lakers to win the game outright, you will win $285 in profit.

Lakers are pretty down bad right and the Jazz are amazing but DAMN.

Hard for me to imagine right now how this could possibly be a W, but hope springs eternal.

We’re gonna get destroyed tonight aren’t we?

Utah is fake

Getting high as **** before the game starts because I know I’m going to need it.

Please for the love of God nobody shoot 3’s just take 2’s. Keep it simple

The Jersey combo between the two teams is niiiiiicceeee

We got this game. I feel it.

Lebron decides to use this game to get his MVP narrative back

Or we get blown out by 25

Lebrons MVP case + National TV game + Missing AD/Scheoder + Playing against the best team in the West + 3 game losing streak

The math points to Lakers winning. LeBron probably gets 40.

Made this comment at 9:30 pm est

I love the enthusiasm but this is probably a game I skip for mental health reasons lol

One of the few games this year that we will not be favored in. We don’t have a signature win so hopefully this will be it, but i am not expecting it

Are we a trap game for the damn jazz...?

Its cautiously optimistic, the guy isnt even saying we will win. What do you want this sub to be? Full of doomers? Saying the sky is falling every damn game? Like this sub is already filled with negativity, nothing wrong in hoping our team will win. Delusional my ***. You know whats worse than fans that hope our team will win? Fans that keep trying to put other fans down just cause they believed the team will win

I love to see THT and Kuz combine for 50 points while lebron cheering from the bench

I have a feeling it will be a close one tomorrow. Don't see us losing by more than 15

Rest Lebron this game in order to have a higher chance of winning the next 4 games. Otherwise, we could lose all 5.

For some reason I feel like we will win this game. We should get blown out, but just seems like the team is fed up and will bring it.

Utah is licking their chops for this one. Best drop coverage in the league against a depleted team that will jack up threes no matter how inefficiently. Lebron has no business playing this game. None

If you had told me last season that we would basically just concede a game out of hopelessness to the Mitchell/Gobert Jazz, I would have laughed.

Who would have thought they would be the best team in the league after Gobert infected Mitchell with COVID and created a rift between them? Thought for sure that Gobert would be traded for pennies on the dollar.

First game since AD arrived where I feel like the team is just completely outmatched and will get bombed. Hopefully the optimists here prevail, and the team finds a way to pull this one out.

Gotta stop the skid. We've lost 4 of the last 5, 3 in a row. It's not going to be an easy task. The Jazz are a 25 6. Rudy Gobert's a dominant C, he's gonna own Gasol. We really missing the services of McGee and Howard. Donovan Mitchell's a lightum up SG. We won't stop him, we have to find a way to slow him down. Gotta keep the ball out of his hands and double him. We have to show up. No slow start gotta come out of the gates all guns blazing.

wire to wire loss?

1st Half

Gasol is so flat footed. He seldom gets more the 3" off the floor.

Utah gets a ton of open threes. wow

Jazz just jacking 3s

Lakers 1-7 from three. Pretty much the story of our entire Feb.

Quinn Snyder is 10x better than Vogel

Look at this ball movement on the jazz I’m ****ing jealous. **** Vogel

Lmao they don’t miss

If Matthews didn't play bad defense, he'd play no defense at all.

Even when we were winning we were barely squeezing out wins vs sub .500 teams having to go to multiple overtimes

Utah can really shoot from 3. Sheesh

Could you imagine how good the lakers would be if they made open 3s like the jazz

Idk what we can do. They are hitting open 3s. Contested 3s. Deep 3s. Quick pull ups. Ridiculous. 11 3s already

Utah with the casual 60% 3PT

Good defensive quarter. Jazz have at least 6 points off of bailouts shots.

1-7 from the 3, Utah 6-12

Lebron is the only player on our team that can hit a shot consistently.

Theyve got 4 sharp shooters and we have none.

Like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

that didn’t last long .. here comes the spanking

Wow and just like that. The Jazz could very well win it all this year.

Damn Jazz lock and load quick from downtown.

THTs defense is no bueno

They have the best record in the nba for a reason apparently

We need to stop shooting 3s by design, we can win without em'.

Gobert is out there. If we want to win this game we have to knock down the three ball. No one is going to drive to the rim consistently. Make shots

Lakers miss every kind of 3; Jazz making all kinds...and basically have not miss any uncontested ones. For Lakers, open, contested, uncontested...BRICK.

Lakers have had some great open shots...but are shooting worse than an elementary school team. It's embarrasing.

Is this Jazz team better than the Mailman/Stockon ones? They sure look great!

Conley still has it after all...thought he was done.

Law of averages. Either they cool
Down From 3, Or break the NBA record tonight.

LOL this is a 3 point shooting contest between the teams and Lakers getting destroyed. Gutted.
Lakers pass the ball around and get open looks...CLANK
Clarkson casually strolls up to the 3 line with 18 seconds on shot clock and just starts chucking...swish

Gamecast up to 85.6% for a jazz win already. Wow.

The rim must looks like a cheerio to this team

Clarkson balling

Don’t have the offensive firepower to keep up.

Clarkson is the one that got away.

BTW - Mitchell hasnt scored a field goal, lol, and our boys still getting destroyed.

I'm not having fun

They have great offensive sets. I’ll admit that

Not much to be done when guys are taking, and making, contested step back 3's. Just tip your hat.

This was always going to be an *** beating.

We would be killing this team with ad

how easy UTAH scoring. we are struggling to create one open shot

jazz getting all the bounces

Utah do moving screen the entire 1st half

Lost the quarter.. again. 93.2% jazz win at Gamecast. Unreal.

Mitchell scored 4 points and we are down 16.

They rained down 14 threes in a half. Just (bleep) brutal

Down 17 and Mitchell has yet to score. Must be **** nice

when you allow Utah to go 8-11 from three in the second quarter alone, this game is pretty much over.

How UNWATCHABLE is this team right now

It’s literally LeBron vs a superteam

I expected us to get our asses kicked but this is way more embarrassing than I thought it would be

Utah plays beautiful basketball unlike our ****ing offense. **** Vogel

I’m convinced prime Steph Curry and Prime Klay Thompson could come to the Lakers and start shooting 33% from 3

yeah this jazz team are title contenders

Mr. Stark I don't feel so good.

Did they sold their soul to the devil?

Bruh wtf the jazz got the cheat codes turned on

Just shoot the ****ing ball why the **** will you pass it omfg I’m losing my mind ****

The jazz are playing some beautiful basketball, frank needs to take some notes.

We’re bricking dunks too!

The most fluke shooting I’ve EVER ****ing seen in my whole life

This Jazz team shooting better than prime Warriors

These mother****ers are RAINING 3’s like they’re layups

Meanwhile we can’t hit a WIDE OPEN 3 for ****ing 15 games in a row

I’m so sick of this ****

What the actual **** is this shooting from.utah

LeBron dropped Rudy which suddenly led to an open 3 by the Jazz.

okay.

Man the jazz don’t even touch rim on these 3s

Jazz are playing team basketball. Lakers are playing individual basketball.

Mitchell gets that board with 3/4 yellow jerseys around him....

Every single one of them can create their own shot, wtf man we need that

Jazz 9/15 from 3. Lakers 1/8. Hahahahaha such pain

Im not even angry now LOL this jazz shooting is ludicrous

Dudley isn't even the worst player on the court right now and that's saying something

Jordan Clarkson this year is like prime Lou Williams meets Steph Curry

I wouldn’t trust Clarkson to do this in a 7 game series but he looks elite right now.

They look like the Warriors. Either our defense is terrible or they are unbeatable. Sit Bron the rest of the game and let Dudley get some run.

What in the actual ****

Jazz home court hoops got ****in magnets on them

I’m watching this game with zero emotion. Its just purely ****.

I’m watching this game with zero emotion. Its just purely ****.

All they do is hoist threes. annoying as hell. hoping they go cold in the 2nd half

They're generating a lot of open 3s and making them.

They're amazing

Donovan Mitchell has 4 points and we losing by 16, pain

when jazz shooters shoot i expect a splash. when lakers builders shoot i expect a clank.

Is running back on defense that hard?

Damn the jazz get the **** back on defense every time cause they just sit on the 3 point line, this is a rough matchup

Yes, b**tf**k us harder

Wow UNREAL

honestly makes no sense how Mitchell elevates like that

Spida man

Jazz are just so good. And Mitchell hasn’t even gone all out yet. Lakers come back strong in the second half. Let’s go laker nation!!!!

Lakers really the best defensive team in the league. Never seen a team that can make Lebron struggle so consistently.

That LeBron deep 3 was a **** u to Vogel and Pelinka lmao. Hopefully in the buyout market they can find a big and a pg who can set up plays

I look at UTAH and I'm like "Wow.. imagine hitting a three"

Damn Clarkson is so clean

Utah got 3 point percentage on 100 this season

These ****ers really don’t miss! Can’t they go on a cold spell for once?

wtf is this? 3 point contest? more than half of their points are 3s. Did we watch any film?

Man Utah need to bring their 3pt sliders wayyyy down jeez

Ppl forget Utah is going to have home court in the playoffs and prob have full attendance by playoffs

Clarkson is ****in on fire right now ********

i am baffled. what happened to our team?

I understand why Lebron is tired. Not physically, but carrying this crap team back into the game after they fall behind every time he is on the bench. I couldn't be bothered either. Pathetic.

The Lakers should fine players for taking contested twos with 20 seconds left on the shot clock

Gasol our best 3 point shooter this is sad

Mark is no match for Gobert. Dwight could at least put up a fight against athletic bigs like Gobert.

It’s crazy this Utah team can be this good when Mitchell has been like 1-8 from the field or whatever

Good old fashion *** whooping. The worst part it looks like the players and coaches don't even care.

More depressing than the heavens gate documentary

horrible laker defense trade everyone...

what's crazy is I thought they'd maybe fire Snyder after he blew that 3-1 lead in the bubble, ooof was I mistaken on basically all counts with that

he also looks like a total psychopath, so maybe the ownership was like afraid to

Just want the team to go .500 into the break.

This fanbase is utter trash but somehow the lakers are worse

Say what you wanna say, Utah is ****ing good and they are a deep squad

Idk why some of you guys are mad lol. What did you expect? Jazz are the best team in the league right now and a good 3 point shooting team. We're ******* without AD and Schröder

The team might get blown out tonight, but at least I don’t live in Utah.

Jazz scoring is balanced as all hell. Impossible to beat them when they have so much depth and spacing

utah is no joke this year, they are a team, they play like that and even with AD this would be hard as balls to win

At this point no laker game should be nationally televised until further notice Just spectrum for the laker gang to grieve collectively and hope for the best lol

So lakers guard can’t defend 3 or make a 3?

All this against a great 2nd half team. This won’t end well...

We lost touch with Jazz with a 2 minute lapse where we played no D and turned the ball over. They outscred us by ten in less than a minute.

Utah is fake
Fake news! Or early sour grapes.
We’re gonna get destroyed tonight aren’t we?
Prescient.
Or we get blown out by 25
Wow, this guy has a crystal ball!!
Are we a trap game for the damn jazz...?
That moment when everything you were taught as a child comes crashing down around you.
Look at this ball movement on the jazz I’m ****ing jealous. **** Vogel
Says every team, every game.
Idk what we can do. They are hitting open 3s. Contested 3s. Deep 3s. Quick pull ups. Ridiculous. 11 3s already
There is nothing you can do. Only 2 teams in the past 25 games have figured that out, and it usually involves career nights or breaking NBA records.
Like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
This guy gets it.
They have the best record in the nba for a reason apparently
That moment when you actually have to pay attention to the Jazz for the first time all season.
Gobert is out there. If we want to win this game we have to knock down the three ball. No one is going to drive to the rim consistently. Make shots
Welcome to the Home of the Hydra!!
Is this Jazz team better than the Mailman/Stockon ones? They sure look great!
The jury is still out, but there is a good chance this is true.
Don’t have the offensive firepower to keep up.
How often have you heard anyone say this about a Lakers team? History in the making!
BTW - Mitchell hasnt scored a field goal, lol, and our boys still getting destroy
Pure despair. Don't wake the Mitchell Hydra Head, you will probably regret it.
We would be killing this team with ad
Delusional much?
They look like the Warriors. Either our defense is terrible or they are unbeatable. Sit Bron the rest of the game and let Dudley get some run.
This guy gets it too.
Yes, b**tf**k us harder
The return of the whistling buttholes!!
i am baffled. what happened to our team?
They entered the lair of the Hydra, where few return.
All this against a great 2nd half team. This won’t end well...
As someone already noted, prophetic.

I saw the first half quotes. Is their 2nd half ones? Or did they stop posting cause of the *** kicking we gave them for two quarters.

Thanks again Jazz Ave.

It’s literally LeBron vs a superteam
No, a superteam is where established superstars collude to get together in a big market. This is a "super team" where hard work, faith and vision get together to create something special, like Utah has tried to do from day 1.
The team might get blown out tonight, but at least I don’t live in Utah.
Riiiigggghhhhtttttt. Hundreds of thousands of Utahans are fleeing to California cause it ROCKS to live in that flea infested cess pool.