What's new

Last good song you listened to?

I have nothing personal against you Archie. It is water under the bridge.

Even though it is banter, I really don't get the criticism. When I post a song it is because I like the song and can go back to it over and over again, years down the road again and still like the song. I don't come here thinking what poster x or poster y will approve of before I post it. I like what I like and I'm sure that I like it. They mostly aren't popular songs. I would never be under the impression that most people would like what I post. I like it, and if someone else likes a song that they haven't heard before, then that is what it is all about.
A good attitude to have.

You're right its not bad its terrible. Im watching DM go for 41 against the Pelicans, vastly superior.

It was a great season. To see such a breakout year for him and from a guy like Ingles and even Rubio. It was so much fun witnessing the rest of the league take note. Jazz Avenues brought us those in disbelief and to see how that changed over the season was great. Not sure we can top it now that we have "arrived". We can enjoy those highlught memories though.

Continuing with metal and native folk motives... Sepultura did it quite long ago back in 90's, and these guys from Mexico seem to kick it up the notch....really nice fusion.

I'm into classical and New Age, but an old song I listened to recently because it was mentioned by a friend is the classic by the Bee Gees. I hadn't heard it in years -- wow, what a great song.