What's new

Last good song you listened to?

This is one of the most outstanding modern rock songs ever written. I could listen to this until my ears bleed. It digs right into your soul and shakes the very foundations of your perceptions. I smile when I hear it because it makes me happy. I like to hear songs that have that inescapable and unexplainable ability to get so deep into you so thoroughly that you never, ever forget it. A song that changes your perceptions of the world around you, and your place within it. A perfectly constructed and performed song, which is so rare these days.

Loving amazon prime music unlimited. Ask for a song, it gets played, ask for an album, it plays. Download music to your phone for plane trips, all that. Recently re-listening to Now and Zen by Robert Plant. Takes me back and I enjoy the vibe and feel of the album. The songs are consistent, tied together in tone, and fit well as a complete album. Next I am going to work through some Gorillaz.

Plus amazon music has the entire discography for Monster Magnet and almost the whole thing for Rammstein. Couple of my favorites that can be hard to find.

Loving amazon prime music unlimited. Ask for a song, it gets played, ask for an album, it plays. Download music to your phone for plane trips, all that. Recently re-listening to Now and Zen by Robert Plant. Takes me back and I enjoy the vibe and feel of the album. The songs are consistent, tied together in tone, and fit well as a complete album. Next I am going to work through some Gorillaz.

Plus amazon music has the entire discography for Monster Magnet and almost the whole thing for Rammstein. Couple of my favorites that can be hard to find.
So weird, someone in a FB group I'm part of (Utah Atheists) just brought up Amazon Music and we're throwing suggestions at her RIGHT NOW.

Billy is playing the same festival as the Saints, yes indeedy.

Lunch time Friday, got the day off, booking a trip to Tassie, killing time until this arvo, going out with my crew from work to check out a new Brazilian BBQ joint. Top Aussie Friday.