What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Curren$y will have maybe 2 pretty good songs per album, but I get bored of him pretty damn quick. I love every single verse Freddie Gibbs has ever put out. As far as Outkast goes they are legends for a reason, because they are impossibly good. But if we are going back to classics, nothing will ever surpass Illmatic. Never, ever, never, ever, ever. And now he is unbelievably bad. Hopefully when he comes to Pioneer Park he just plays Illmatic and gets the hell off the stage.

Outkast is probably my favorite music group of all time. The only East Coast rapper I like is Biggie so I never got into Nas. Wasn't a big fan of Illmatic.

Aesop Rock is coming out with a new album finally I'm confident it will be fantastic. I also really enjoyed EL-P's new album I thought it was really really good.

Not a big fan of Gangsta rap man. I gravitate towards Midwest and Southern Rap.

Outkast, CunningLynguists examples of Southern.

Lupe Fiasco (criminally underrated due to his pop songs) , Rhymesayers (Brother Ali, Atmosphere, although I don't really like Aesop Rock who many consider to be great).

The song is "DLZ" by Tv On The Radio... But it's even better with a little Walter White.

[video=youtube_share;xU0O4PeMAwg]https://youtu.be/xU0O4PeMAwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWsxXhWlEn8&feature=related

<3 <3

Finally a listenable song from you. What's with this outkast and all hip hop thing in this thread?

Haha I <3 my OutKast. Still, I post a bit of Jazz, and some Steely Dan every now and then as well. I really enjoy Stanton Moore though, I'd love to go to the New Orleans Jazz festival someday, and see if he's performing. Theres a bit of rock that I enjoy as well; I really don't have a specific taste in music.

Haha I <3 my OutKast. Still, I post a bit of Jazz, and some Steely Dan every now and then as well. I really enjoy Stanton Moore though, I'd love to go to the New Orleans Jazz festival someday, and see if he's performing. Theres a bit of rock that I enjoy as well; I really don't have a specific taste in music.

Hmm, nice, that should be the way I think or whoever listens to whatever, we shouldn't care.

I will post some samples of my music taste later, would anyone care for any turkish music for different genres?

Hot Chip's new record IN OUR HEADS is out. ****ing awesome. It's up on Spotify.

(dance, synthesizers, having fun like Nirvana never existed, excellent lyricists)

I've been listening to the Boss, Springsteen, quite a bit recently. I just went and saw him in Koln live last month. It was a great show, and he sounds amazing live.

I'm debating going to a couple more shows.

As I type this, I am listening to "Mrs. McGrath".