What's new

Last good song you listened to?

Interesting story there.

I, of course, prefer the Tremonti material. Especially his/their first album All I Was. Though there are great tracks on all five of his albums… but I digress.

This stuff is a fundraiser project he did for Downs Syndrome research. Two years ago he and his wife had a daughter with DS.
He had also been told a lot by fans and music critics alike that his voice would probably work well with some Sinatra songs. So he explored it - it went well - so he created this album. It’s pretty good stuff. Gave my Mom chills, and she used to listen to Sinatra back in the day.

have you checked out Sinatra's maternal cousin Frank Sanazi? Excellent

I tried to edit but the board was down for a few minutes. She got some good writing, but, yeah, especially lately I need more OOMPH. Even in the artists who are similar to her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r6A2NexF88

I go through fits and phases, been enjoying a lot of the female singer songwriters i enjoyed 15 years ago with a smattering of new singer songwriters sprinkled into playlists. Seem to be enjoying stuff that's a little lo-fi at the minute.

This came on the radio when driving. Not a huge fan of vocals but guitar work and melody is nice.