What's new

Let us send the power of the Churro to the Kings....

[MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

When posting an image do this:

K6JbtTb.jpg

Just type that in the body of the message and of course replace "image address" with a link to the web address of the image.

Edit: Looks like you figured it out anyway. When I create an image and want to put it online so I can post it here I just upload it to my imgur.com account and link to it from there.

Sacramento winning this game would be the most Sacramento thing to happen this year

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

The Kings screw everything up so this has to be a win for them.
So I had been wondering.... if the kings win against the clipps do they drop in the lottery standings? If so, that could play a big part in their effort.

So I had been wondering.... if the kings win against the clipps do they drop in the lottery standings? If so, that could play a big part in their effort.

They are currently tied with Minnesota so a win would hurt them and drop them back 1 spot in the lottery. No one else is close enough to effect them.

They are currently tied with Minnesota so a win would hurt them and drop them back 1 spot in the lottery. No one else is close enough to effect them.
Damn it. They would be dumb to go for the win.

There's been no reason for the Kings to try to win a ballgame in months yet they've played quite hard since the Cousins deal especially. Also see Lakers the past week

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Let's just send a letter to the Clippers detailing how important this game is. They'll choke it away. It's Clipper tradition.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe players ever tank. Coaches, maybe. Front office, yeah. Players? No.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Well the Kings certainly tried to win yesterday. I know it was against the Suns who are also pretty much tanking, but Sac came to play again and Lawson had a triple double. They also played Ty, Cauley-Stein, McLemore, and Hield. Hopefully we see the same effort (and guys playing) tonight.

Is this also the SAS game thread?

I mean come on! Someone should give it some effort to have the pleasure and honor of writing the win record on the title for the first time in years: 50 wins.

At least the Kings are up for the fight ..

"I don't have any love for the Clippers," coach Dave Joerger said. "We're going to go down there and wreck it. Our guys have not had any problem coming out and competing. They've been playing hard and been playing together."

At least the Kings are up for the fight ..

"I don't have any love for the Clippers," coach Dave Joerger said. "We're going to go down there and wreck it. Our guys have not had any problem coming out and competing. They've been playing hard and been playing together."

rPNCqww.jpg

On a side note, would it make any sense to pursue Ty Lawson and let Hill walk this off-season? If he's proven to be clean, and has interest, would it make sense to get him at about 30% of the cost of Hill so that we can retain Hayward, Ingles, and in the future, Favors, Hood, etcetera, if we do choose.

Without looking I feel like he's played some really solid ball over the last few weeks and I wonder if he may make some sense. My concern, other than his drug history, is his ability to defend anyone.

On a side note, would it make any sense to pursue Ty Lawson and let Hill walk this off-season? If he's proven to be clean, and has interest, would it make sense to get him at about 30% of the cost of Hill so that we can retain Hayward, Ingles, and in the future, Favors, Hood, etcetera, if we do choose.

Without looking I feel like he's played some really solid ball over the last few weeks and I wonder if he may make some sense. My concern, other than his drug history, is his ability to defend anyone.

Deron.

Darren Collison, PG Out
Apr 12
Garrett Temple, SG Out
Apr 12
Kosta Koufos, C Out
Apr 12
Anthony Tolliver, PF Out
Apr 12
Ty Lawson, PG Out
Apr 12

i posted this in the wrong spot