What's new

Life - official thread

I went to the dentist last week, he said I had a really healthy teeth. No rotten tooth. She just cleaned out the plaque and it was good as new.
That's pretty interesting.

code for: I went to to the Thai little kids auction and I got one!

Actually when I was a kid, there was this REALLY lovely dentist that did my teeth... she was really attentive, really friendly and she talks all the way through the procedure... she even complemented on my teeth saying all that nice apples NZ produces must have helped...

If I meet her again today I'd probably ask her to marry me... she was just lovely.

Actually when I was a kid, there was this REALLY lovely dentist that did my teeth... she was really attentive, really friendly and she talks all the way through the procedure... she even complemented on my teeth saying all that nice apples NZ produces must have helped...

If I meet her again today I'd probably ask her to marry me... she was just lovely.

mgid:uma:image:vh1.com:10753655

She'd probably give you a root canal just for the hell of it.

I'm wading through the last 20 mins of a 7pm to 5am shift. Sitting in a room with 30+ dispatchers. This is my 10th day in a row, each shift 10 hours. Tomorrow I'm gonna go see the new Independence Day and write poetry. It's gonna be an epic day off!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app