What's new

Life - official thread

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?

If it was anywhere else, it would be a teethbrush.

I'm here all week folks.

Will post more later when not on my phone.

Last edited:
How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?

If it was anywhere else, it would be a teethbrush.

I'm here all week folks.

Will post more later when not on my phone.

Rehash

Didn't you (or somebody) post this same joke two or three years ago?

Yesterday was a blur. Was pissed because I lost my phone there and so I bolted around 6:00 or so. Still had six pitchers on my bill and good times though. A ****ing blur doe. I called this morning and they had my phone thank God.

The middle school in town that I left (I've been at the HS for about two years now) had a new principal this year. I'd never met her. Around 4:00 or so, she came into the bar (there was probably about 75 of us from the district there) and I yelled, "Take it off!" All my buddies said she heard. Two of the VP's in her building came up to me, basically high-fiving me saying it was hilarious and that I was their idol. Yeah, basically, I drink and am silly and stupid as ****. Another ex-(female) coworker and I were talking and she was like, "How are you getting home?" My answer? "My ****."

Rhymes with rock fwiw.

Yesterday was a blur. Was pissed because I lost my phone there and so I bolted around 6:00 or so. Still had six pitchers on my bill and good times though. A ****ing blur doe. I called this morning and they had my phone thank God.

The middle school in town that I left (I've been at the HS for about two years now) had a new principal this year. I'd never met her. Around 4:00 or so, she came into the bar (there was probably about 75 of us from the district there) and I yelled, "Take it off!" All my buddies said she heard. Two of the VP's in her building came up to me, basically high-fiving me saying it was hilarious and that I was their idol. Yeah, basically, I drink and am silly and stupid as ****. Another ex-(female) coworker and I were talking and she was like, "How areyou getting home?" My answer? "My ****."

Rhymes with rock fwiw.
You and I would get along famously.

For real? Let me know about the camper. Seriously.

It's a pain in the *** cross country. The wind in Kansas... Jayhawks blow.

If I keep it it's only because my 4x4 guys can upgrade it to off-road. **** pavement.

The middle school in town that I left (I've been at the HS for about two years now) had a new principal this year. I'd never met her. Around 4:00 or so, she came into the bar (there was probably about 75 of us from the district there) and I yelled, "Take it off!" All my buddies said she heard. Two of the VP's in her building came up to me, basically high-fiving me saying it was hilarious and that I was their idol. Yeah, basically, I drink and am silly and stupid as ****. Another ex-(female) coworker and I were talking and she was like, "How are you getting home?" My answer? "My ****."

Rhymes with rock fwiw.

Fantastic resume!