What's new

Longest Thread Ever

Heard that Kerry told Rodman that he should stick to basketball. I don't see the harm in it. Especially since the diplomats have gotten nowhere with North Korea.

I remember a game at the old Dixie College gym. . . . my brother was playing, me watching. It was some kind of pickup league. His team was down twenty points with oh ten minutes to go. He shouted "now we've got them where we want them", then went on a tear. Damned if he didn't score the next twenty one points.

I'm #5 on Rep and #3 on posts. Where did Gyp go on that list? Did he delete his account?

I'm going to rack up some "contributions" to get myself up in the post count category, which is a multiplier on the rep rank, too.

I'm going to rack up some "contributions" to get myself up in the post count category, which is a multiplier on the rep rank, too.

I thought the rep rank on the community page only ranks the rep points you receive. Post count increases your rep power (gradually) but I don't think it has anything to do with the rankngs.

This morning, while showering, I glanced over at the myriad products my wife uses. One has a label that says "100% PURE", but due to some letters being obscured by the shelf/holder it appeared to say "100% PUKE".

That is all.

This morning, while showering, I glanced over at the myriad products my wife uses. One has a label that says "100% PURE", but due to some letters being obscured by the shelf/holder it appeared to say "100% PUKE".

That is all.

This definitely doesn't call for pics.