What's new

Longest Thread Ever

Go for volume all you want, but if your goalpost is velocity then you've failed miserably.

yah I know. My wife is right.

nobody here like the old Nessie bunch trying to take over the Tribtalk forum. I could go recruiting. . . . . say go to some old folks' care centers and sign them up for JF the same way they sign up for Bingo or movie night. Maybe pick up the castouts hiding from life in Hacks. . . . .

Archie's JazzHacks needs some action, too. Nobody goes there since OneBrow announced he's giving up on Ain't.

I can't speak for management, but I wouldn't blanche at someone coming in here to do a play by play announcement of the games. . . ..

So at any rate, I like this thread. Right up there with Buckner I think. You can beef up your rep power with anything cute, smart, but above all, short.

This thread feels like a lame version of the UGLI forum!!

Sorry babe!!

Haven't thought of a clever one yet.
But I have learned one thing...NEVER, EVER, ask for advice on user names from the lunatics on this board. My eyes are still burning from that thread!

Hey everyone, let's offer MoTown suggestions on what he should change his username to!