What's new

Longest Thread Ever

I have a prediction to make. . . . .

in political discussion there's a theorem about the length of time before a "discussion" degenerates to the mere exchange of epithets. . . "Nazi", for one example. . . . .

in a competition between utterly meaningless and pointless threads pretending to be the longest, how long before . . . . . .

it just becomes an exchange of which is the longest?. . . . .. "Mine", for example. . . . . .

but since Trout is banned, and we haven't heard from Salmon Hobo either, it might take until May. Hopefully.

Well, since I'm not a great photoshopper or browser on pic sites, this might not be a good place for pics.

And since I don't just watch YouTube all day, it won't be a shortcut to there, either. . . .

That "other" thread is like the bataan death march compared to this.

surveying the climb to the top of the post mountain, it looks like there's about 3 to 5 members lodged in each hundred going above 1500. +'m closing in on Marty McFly at #81

Well, I just passed Marty, but somehow I've sunk to #83 again. hmmmm. . . .. maybe I've motivated some other people to do more. . . . . Is there a JazzFanz gold star for the most motivating contributor???

Can't believe I'm #9 in number of posts. Should I try to climb into the 6th spot, or am I better staying in lottery territory?

I got a kick out of the conservative and the liberal media outlets fighting to outdo each other in their Randy Paul love yesterday. Winning.

po tah toe
po tay toe
po tah toh
po tay toh
to mah toe
to may toe
to mah toh
to may toh