What's new

Looks like the Jazz are picking up some new fans

Wow, I just noticed this thread. I was cracking up in my office throughout. Coworkers must think I've gone crazy. Either that, or they think I'm not working. They would be right on both counts.

Oh wow. That is pure gold.

Hey, Game...what's the handle mentioned after Beantown? I can't make it out. You done a right fine job there, even down to the gestures (although I take it you had a little trouble synchronizing the gestures with the words). I like, for example, the way cowboy hat, in frustration, curses "Jesus Christ!" and the yes man then says "taken." Since (I assume) that you can't really control voice inflection, etc., what you're doing there is not always immediately apparent. Same with other parts of the dialogue, unfortunately, but listeners can (at least with careful attention) still figure it out.

Last edited:
Hey, Game...what's the handle mentioned after Beantown? I can't make it out. You done a right fine job there, even down to the gestures (although I take it you had a little trouble synchronizing the gestures with the words). I like, for example, the way cowboy hat, in frustration, curses "Jesus Christ!" and the yes man then says "taken." Since (I assume) that you can't really control voice inflection, etc., what you're doing there is not always immediately apparent. Same with other parts of the dialogue, unfortunately, but listeners can (at least with careful attention) still figure it out.

The other name is Dwill_PwnasaurasRex. I don't want to encourage anyone to take more radical views to get their name dropped in my xtranormal vid.

Getting them to make the gestures when you want them to isn't very easy. with a few more revisions it might turn out pretty good, but I get the impression this stuff is getting pretty played out, so it's probably as done as it's going to get.

Korver gets no respect for taking that huge charge with under a minute left in game 2 @ Denver. I don't think he's a candy ***, it's just unfortunate about that one picture of that pose at the Wolves game. Also, I see many Jazz fans complaining about his defense but he played pretty good defense his first 1.5 seasons here, he just sucked last season because of his knee injury. Even Sloan acknowledged that this was why he was playing CJ way more than Korver.

Korver gets no respect for taking that huge charge with under a minute left in game 2 @ Denver. I don't think he's a candy ***, it's just unfortunate about that one picture of that pose at the Wolves game. Also, I see many Jazz fans complaining about his defense but he played pretty good defense his first 1.5 seasons here, he just sucked last season because of his knee injury. Even Sloan acknowledged that this was why he was playing CJ way more than Korver.

Well, Sloanie, ya know....Game didn't call K-Y no candyass as I recall--he called him a "purty boy."

LOL, "crafty as a glue gun" is a great phrase, I love it! And of course the "candy-***" and his "cycles" along with "pretty-boy" are classics around here. And thanks for the cameo mention, I do appreciate that. Finally, it cracked me up how "Sir" just happened to pull the user-name "Dwill_PwnasaurasRex" out of thin air off the top of his head. Like that would really happen, ha ha....

Korver was one of our toughest players. Luckily, Gordon Hayward is just as tough and has a far more diverse offensive game and is a much better athlete.