What's new

Looks like the Jazz are picking up some new fans

Man, I want to get mentioned in some cool video.

I should start taking more radical views on topics to get noticed.

I would makes one, but if I done that, it would hafta haves Sloan in it. Dat means it would hafta be chock-fulla all kinda filthy language, and stuff. Dat means I would gitz me another infraction when I posted it, I spect. Dat means I would be banned, right quick, so....

I'll just wait and make one when I only gots one mo infraction to gits, I guess. Here's a little preview tho: They aint gunna be but two pervs in it--Sloan, and Meech.

LOL this is so well done, funny stuff. The dialog is well played. Except the end, which was not effective for this franchise.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Making those videos is so fast and simple. Just pick and choose what you want. The SCRIPT is the hard part. And the oh pee nailed that. Well done.

Dang, I didn't know it cost money to make those movies. It cost me 5 bucks, but it was fun. It's rendering right now, then I will post it. hehepeepeecaca.

Dang, I didn't know it cost money to make those movies. It cost me 5 bucks, but it was fun. It's rendering right now, then I will post it. hehepeepeecaca.

Um, I didn't pay anything. I did mine directly on the website.

I've added a revised version with a more complete ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHvyYajjKck

Last edited by a moderator: