What's new

Luka is the best player in NBA right now.

I don't agree with this. He's definitely a top 10 player and maybe if he keeps this up you could argue him as a top 5 player.

This will hurt you Jazz fans, but I honestly thought Donovan Mitchell was going to be The Chosen One. I figured three or four years into his career he would be among the elite. Seven or eight years into his career, he would be Thee Elite.

But, alas, not to be. Hell, there are some guys on my Knicks who I'd rather have than Donovan Mitchell.

I hear Frank is having a breakout season at 6 ppg.

Took over the game in 4th, outplayed Harden head to head and dropped 41 pts, 10 ast in a 14 pts win vs Rockets in Houston. Keep doubting.

Looking at that draft you kind of begin to understand why the Kings and the Suns are the organisations that they are.

He's easily top 5 this year and probably top 3.

"Top 10." Lol
He has a point. A overall top xx rating means it should have a prolonged sample size of being at that level, not just the first quarter of a season, especially when you're talking about him overtaking guys like Kawhi or AD.

He has a point. A overall top xx rating means it should have a prolonged sample size of being at that level, not just the first quarter of a season, especially when you're talking about him overtaking guys like Kawhi or AD.

Sure, but up to this point in the season he's definitely played that well. So, basing it off of that sample size, it's really hard to argue he's not top 5.

Sure, but up to this point in the season he's definitely played that well. So, basing it off of that sample size, it's really hard to argue he's not top 5.
Ok but no one ranks the top players off a single season, and especially not a quarter season. They get that respect off years of excellence.

My point is that what he said was reasonable.

Ok but no one ranks the top players off a single season, and especially not a quarter season. They get that respect off years of excellence.

I mean, I kinda disagree with this. There's definitely discussions about who the candidates for MVP are at this point in the season.

You're arguing for respect earned and a larger sample size. I'm just not arguing that.

Doncic is, at this point in the NBA season a top 5 in the running for MVP. He's playing like a generational talent.

Reactions: MVP
I mean, I kinda disagree with this. There's definitely discussions about who the candidates for MVP are at this point in the season.

You're arguing for respect earned and a larger sample size. I'm just not arguing that.

Doncic is, at this point in the NBA season a top 5 in the running for MVP. He's playing like a generational talent.
The title is best player, not who is going to win the ****ing MVP race for ****s sake.

Im not arguing anything. Im just telling you the facts on how 99% of the NBA community ranks players.

The difference between a MVP convo vs ranking players convo is huge. One's context is just based in a single season and the other's isnt.

Stop moving the goal post just to argue. Its annoying af.

The title is best player, not who is going to win the ****ing MVP race for ****s sake.

Im not arguing anything. Im just telling you the facts on how 99% of the NBA community ranks players.

The title says best player yet you're responding to my comment where I said he's played like top 5 and arguably 3 best this year.

Gawd damn it.

Moron.

Reactions: MVP
I hear Frank is having a breakout season at 6 ppg.

Frank Ntilikina was drafted the year before Doncic. Frank The Frenchman's progress is a year ahead of Doncic so it's not really fair to Doncic to compare him to Frank.

At this point in their career's Frank the Frenchman obviously has the edge. They played against each other last week and just look at the picture below - Luka had no shot against Frank. That Frenchman plays D better than anybody in the league. Longest arms in sports history.

MZHYPZQ7DWUJLXZ4ANFUVCSPMQ.jpg