What's new

Luka is the best player in NBA right now.

It's still Harden and Giannis 1 and 2, in w/e order. That's non-debatable this year.

Doncic could be 3rd this year with Curry and KD out, but I'd still probably take Lebron, Kawhi, and AD over Doncic.

Harden is empty calories, to borrow a phrase. You've been duped.

Last edited:
Not yet tho. He bad a lot of mental errors off the ball on defense. But damn what a player.

Still say leonard is the complete package for me.

Westbrick gets a retroactive technical for shoving Luka. Thug life.

Westbrick gets a retroactive technical for shoving Luka. Thug life.

Should have been flagrant, it is dirty and dangerous play. Glad Luka was not injured. I tore my meniscus when one douchebag in our student game pushed me like that from behind and I hit the floor with my knee.

Should have been flagrant, it is dirty and dangerous play. Glad Luka was not injured. I tore my meniscus when one douchebag in our student game pushed me like that from behind and I hit the floor with my knee.
Speaking of sports injuries from basketball. I had a similar thing happen to me. I stole the ball from a rather large and tall dude, went up for a layup, and he bulldozed right into me smashing me in the wall. 17 stitches that night

Reactions: MVP
Speaking of sports injuries from basketball. I had a similar thing happen to me. I stole the ball from a rather large and tall dude, went up for a layup, and he bulldozed right into me smashing me in the wall. 17 stitches that night
Are you counting stitches on that dudes face as well?

Luka 2-9 with 5 TO in the first half. But 11-11 FT. He is so frustrated he just might put up a huge second half. Clippers up by 16, looking like easily the best team in the NBA.

Luka 2-9 with 5 TO in the first half. But 11-11 FT. He is so frustrated he just might put up a huge second half. Clippers up by 16, looking like easily the best team in the NBA.
Yup Luka just got dose of what playoffs defense will look like. I like it, he will get ready for that.

Brilliant player, the way he moves around... it's at his own speed, he's controlled and aggressive but finesse. freaking love Doncic

iu

Brilliant player, the way he moves around... it's at his own speed, he's controlled and aggressive but finesse. freaking love Doncic

He could be the best ever, IMO. He has the court awareness of Stockton, the shot of Larry Bird, not far off the strength of Lebron(the dude is thick). Now he just needs the defense of Jordan.

Another interesting thing to compare... at the same age Lebron vs Luka in 30 major stats categories Luka beats Lebron 25 to 5.

Uh oh. Is he hurt?
I see he only played 2 minutes tonight so far

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app