What's new

Man of the year?

Duck Rodgers

I absolutely love this story. I'm one that personally believes that the US doesn't really care about finding Osama at all, so I just get a kick out of this guy going over there taking matters into his own hands. Never mind that he might have a couple of screws loose.....still my favorite story of the year:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100615/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_bin_laden_hunter

an American construction worker has been detained in the mountains of Pakistan after authorities there found him carrying a sword, pistol and night-vision goggles on a solo mission to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden.

Last edited:
I guess it was an okay movie.... it kind of seemed like "Good Morning Vietnam 2" when you think about it.
I consider Robin Williams a very good actor and entertainer...

Batman is pretend. Nephi on the other hand is an 8 year old that lives up the street from me. I don't think either gets the job done.

Forgive me, but I HATE Mormons that name their kids after BoM characters. Nephi? Really?

I'm waiting to meet a Laman or Lemuel someday. Actually, meeting their parents would even be better.

I knew an Alma (but not in the biblical sense, unfortunately). She was incredibly beautiful. But wanted nothing to do with us study-abroad students.

I'm waiting to meet a Laman or Lemuel someday. Actually, meeting their parents would even be better.

I've recently heard the name Lemuel used but I can't remember where. I do recall thinking at the time, "Damn, did his parents know what they were doing when they chose this name?!"