What's new

Game Thread Mar 01, 2021 6:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 03-01-21

I thought we had good internal defense. Gobert is all but invisible.

It's probably all-star break blues. We have been looking forward to that for some time.

I'm pretty sure Conley has airballed two floaters by miles, but they ended up being accidental lobs

I mean we have the biggest point differential in the league. Tough to say we aren't killers.
So did the Bucks the previous two seasons, and in both they ended up melting down in the playoffs.

I just want to see one game. Just one. Where we're trailing going into the final few minutes, and we impose our will and win the game.

I don't have faith in our ability to play well in such a scenario - I think we have to be leading comfortably in order to play well down the stretch in games.

It's probably all-star break blues. We have been looking forward to that for some time.
this... If you are ready for a break two of the last guys you probably want to go against are Zion and Adams because of how physical they are.

It would be pretty cool to come back from here. Expecting big minutes from Mitchell.

So did the Bucks the previous two seasons, and in both they ended up melting down in the playoffs.

I just want to see one game. Just one. Where we're trailing going into the final few minutes, and we impose our will and win the game.

I don't have faith in our ability to play well in such a scenario - I think we have to be leading comfortably in order to play well down the stretch in games.
We haven't had a lot of opportunities to do that. I agree and would like to see that too... maybe its tonight.