What's new

Game Thread Mar 03, 2021 5:00PM MT: Jazz at 76ers

Added to Calendar: 03-03-21

Nah, you can't close games with Rudy and Favors. We should probably be closing some games with Joe instead of Bogey.
It makes sense on both sides of the court. A couple times I've thought JC should close too. Quin is so rigid sometimes.

Rudy and Donovan really lighting up the comments. Quin implying support. Conley making the statements... this is good stuff. I hope they keep going at it.

I really hate that we have to sit on this game for 9 days.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hope it annoys them, cause they should have won. We blew a lead against their bench when playing a better unit, we kept giving silly turnovers to get them back at it, then we get our defense right, but failed to run proper offense consistently, and then the brain fart of not fouling on last possesion.

Refs made their part, big time, but that's a road game against a physical double star team with reputation on both sides of the ball (even If Simmons offense leeway ain't that big), we should know better what we were against and know to finish that off when we could.

Everyone putting this loss on the Jazz needs to shut the **** up. Yeah, we could have done some things better. Every team can say that after every game. We were absolutely robbed by some of the worst calls I have ever seen. Shut up about what we could have done better. We ****ing won this game.

Rudy quote in Spoilers for teh profanities:

Refs have a hard job but they have really just started guessing at what happened based on the result/reaction of the player. They don’t call what they see... they call what the think happened. That’s okay if reactions are genuine and appropriate but guys flail... flop... yell... throw the head back... it’s ridiculous.
Remember when they were gonna crack down on flopping with fines and stuff..... Lololololololol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Everyone putting this loss on the Jazz needs to shut the **** up. Yeah, we could have done some things better. Every team can say that after every game. We were absolutely robbed by some of the worst calls I have ever seen. Shut up about what we could have done better. We ****ing won this game.

Good point.

This game might light a fire under the Jazz for the rest of the season. A recognition that they have to put games out of reach far enough that the NBA can't steal from them.
I really hope this is true. So many lost opportunities. They better use this as fuel.