What's new

Game Thread Mar 11, 2023 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Hornets

Added to Calendar: 03-11-23

We keep all games close, so who knows what happens, but I'm predicting a 4 point win.

I am really afraid we are going to see a string of improbably wins. Just feels like the Jazz karma or something, idk. Feel it in my bowels. And everyone knows my bowels are really really vocal. And disturbing.

Sexton still out, Clarkson is questionable and everyone else is good to go. I have a hard time seeing us losing this one.

Sexton still out, Clarkson is questionable and everyone else is good to go. I have a hard time seeing us losing this one.
This. Lauri is just too much of a beast. The Lauri/Kessler combo inside is very very tough, both offensively and defensively. We are going to string together some wins here and mess up our draft chances. Ugh.

Is Gordo playing? Hoping for a career night.

1678559847507.jpeg

A loss tonight could make up for the win against Orlando. Can't lose them all, but also can't win two in a row if we're doing this right.

Lauri gonna score 50… we win by 2 on a THT 3 point heave at the buzzer… also Gordo get no saturday night cuddles cuz he forgot to take out the trash again.

BTW I promise to jump on the tank-matics if we look absolutely god-awful against Heat - but if we win it I am rooting for wins and more wins. Tonight the loss would be a surprise.